Chennai Experience centre, Wallace Garden Fire incident

They just proved that it was black smoke and so it was not a battery fire and it was a short circuit! Eureka moment!

2 Likes

Ugh, that channel is sponsored by ola, ever since they have got their ola scooter, they have been non-stoping posting how good the scooter is even by creating videos explaing about it :smiling_face_with_tear:. I would not trust their opinion nor any article written by them.

6 Likes

On the same day, they put a tweet related Ola Fire also. This looks like to make them appear unbiased.

When so many news going around Ola for Fire, Reverse, Suspension Broke down, severe accidents, they were largely mum about it, except a blog which dealt overall topic recent EV fire incidents.

I like their videos, nice coverage on all EV news including charging infrastructure. Better they stay to their content and be unbiased.

4 Likes

I was at a conference two weeks ago and two of the speakers used olaā€™s and Atherā€™s examples to teach how to build better products. Also, seems like Atherā€™s open policy did the trick. I donā€™t see many people talking about the EC fire.

2 Likes

When will this experience centre be available again any update. Have to take my 450 for service and i donā€™t want to go to guindy

The service center has already opened and i have went there on Saturdays for some noise check, you can visit them too.

2 Likes