Charging lid Close / Open

I face this daily , I’m a new Ather user . I forget to close my charging lid , it stays open till I remember to close it . Maybe there could be a notification in the app once the charging stops it could show “don’t forget to close the flap” or something like that. I don’t know if anybody else faces this issue or I am forgetful .

17 Likes

I used to forget closing the lid. So, I can completely understand that issue. There should be an extra note on the dashboard once we pull out the charger from the vehicle itself instead of the app for closing the lid/flap.

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure most people have this problem. Because it’s not a place you’d frequently look at, we keep forgetting. A notification would be quite helpful. An in-built sensor would’ve been nice for the flap but a notification is the next best thing.

6 Likes

I forget it everytime. Better solution was to have a spring fitted lid which due to tension will keep it closed whenever opened. Wonder how Ather missed this.

PS: Now I am going near my Ather in parking and close the lid.

11 Likes

Yes a simple and small inexpensive modification would be a good solution

2 Likes

A small note when full charged and key is inserted already shows to remove charger or turn off to charge. Just add one more line there to close the lid. Anyway we won’t miss to see the dashboard. I’d say I’m victim to forgetting to close the lid

3 Likes

I completely agree and this should be something that should happen

2 Likes