Charging at Ather Grid

Hey Owners!

We are working on improving the Ather Grid usage experience. For this, we would want to hear where you have been charging outside of your home/work. And also, if you haven’t been able to, due to the charging point not being up and running.

If there is anything that is amiss. Fill it all in this form

https://forms.gle/EEVYKFFh6BDRZkJD7

3 Likes

There seems to be a permissions problem in the form.

Can’t open the the form

Apologies. It’s fixed now. Please check

jack fruit charger at Game Changer isn’t working

please check…

3 Likes

@Shreyas @tarun, recently visited Kriyates Thoraipakkam, Chennai to locate the charing point as I would be using this point most frequently once I get the delivery of my Ather 450.
However I had few observations as below.

1. point is not in working condition and as per security personnel it never been switched on after installation.
  2. They didn’t allowed to charge the vehicle.
  3. It seems, they treat it as private charing point for Kriyates and not as public charging point.

Kindly look into this as in chennai we have very limited charging points and those should work 24x7.

6 Likes

Yes we need more chargers in the OMR IT corridor. I plan on driving 60 kms everyday to and from SIPCOT IT park at Siruseri, Chennai. Having more chargers along the way would get rid of some range anxiety for sure.

6 Likes

Charger at Sunny Cafe, HSR was not working yesterday. @Ather.Team

1 Like

Charger @ infinitea not working

1 Like

Hope you raised a ticket via the app. I did the same for the Infinitea charger and they resolved it fast.

1 Like

I was running late so hopped to another charging point.

Does the Athergrid App not show whether any points are currently being used? All the points are shown in green color in my app.

I was charging at Nature’s Basket today morning and even though I was charging, on the app, the point was green indicating that it is available.

1 Like

Chennai’s Public Grids

Well! How many of you have tried in all the places? @Rahul @yash.varma

I’ve tried in 8 / 11 places. Haven’t tried the Natural’s T Nagar, Soul Garden bistro Kilpauk and Ampa Skywalk.

1 Like

Tried & Used

Forum Vijaya Mall
@Works
Ather Space
Kriyates
East Coast at Madras Square
Naturals Tnagar
Coco Jaunt
Bikes & Burgers

Yet to Try

Ampa Skywalk
Sunny Bee
Soul Garden Bristo

It does show. If the point is grey, it’s in use or temporarily unavailable. If it’s green, it’s working and ready for use. It could take a few moments for the app to reflect the status of the point once you’ve plugged in.

If it did not, do file an issue regarding this.

torq 92 charge plug gone bad

1 Like

Hi @Abhishek, how do I contact you to return your earthing cable?

1 Like

Where is this place

hey @nishant.dk

game changer jack fruit Ather grid is not working

this is the third time i noticed the same behavior in past couple of months

for your reference

https://youtu.be/cY0tNFD9mQQ

1 Like