Charger Refund

The app is not showing the form tab correctly, it just vanishes the moment I click on it. Furthermore, if i was able to click, it says not eligible for a refund. My date of purchase is Feb 14 2023. I have been raising tickets, but it’s put to hold and no one is responding from Ather.

42 Likes

I also get the same glitch , it appears for split sec and when i somehow touch the claim now button instantly it say "Uh oh …

44 Likes

Same here bro. Ola already add refund process. But Ather just doing shit.

52 Likes

Only enable person get refund. Who don’t get frame 2 subsidy.

42 Likes

Got this today when I checked through mail…

Hi Pradheep,

Greetings from Ather Energy!

Thanks for reaching out to us. As part of the prep rollout for the charger refund process, we did a pilot trial on 14th June with a limited set of users. Unfortunately, due to a technical glitch, the banner to start the refund process was also exposed to a few users who were not part of the trial.

Please disregard the banner if it still appears on your app. We are working on a fix to rectify the issue as early as possible.

Ather owners who are eligible for the charger refund will be notified when the form is rolled out to them over the next 4-6 weeks. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Good day!

57 Likes

They can make it available on their website/link if they have issue on their app. Looks like their are simply dragging it.

39 Likes

yep, just adding friction. i dont blame em tho, its a huge sum

32 Likes

(post deleted by author)

36 Likes

you will obviously have a log-in option first, only those with the scooter purchased in their name and eligible for refund can fill it

26 Likes

I didn’t receive any notification on my app, but received email, please help that i can apply

25 Likes

Hey, i got the email too and also after that I have recieved two app update and both time I thought this time I will get thr form but noooo :joy::unamused:. Stop playing around give me my money back :stuck_out_tongue:

27 Likes

Recent app update fixed the issue. Means fix for them not for us. The magical banner is now no longer available.

28 Likes

I also received the mail from Ather… but when this amount will be confirmed

35 Likes

Anyone else who didn’t yet receive the “Refund Eligible” email? I bought mine in Dec '22.

31 Likes

Check spam folder, dec 22 is eligible for refund. If not received then send a mail to customercare@atherenergy.com

36 Likes

If someone get frame II subsidy. WHO DON’T GET CHARGER REFUND

27 Likes

In my app there is no claim now option shown yet, but I got the email on around 2nd June.

Any possibility when it can start showing in all ?

31 Likes

I have also not received the mail for refund.

42 Likes

Hey guys i got the email regarding the refund but haven’t found the form in app is this me or anybody else

40 Likes

Me too, waiting for the form to appear in profile section. Since its a phased manner, would be helpful if the first set of people who successfully fill the form share their purchase month and year so others can wait accordingly.

32 Likes