What is your purchase date?

83 Likes

Waiting for charging refund

91 Likes

Yes I am also got

84 Likes

You got mail or the refund?

65 Likes

They have been just fooling us. It’s been 11 days since I have received mail but still no form or no mail received for refund. Has anyone got any sort of form on app or mail for refund?

84 Likes

Wintg for charger re ഫണ്ട്

86 Likes

Since I got msg from Ather i didn’t get any messages or cal fr the refund

63 Likes

Any 450 plus user got the mail for the refund?

78 Likes

Yes i got it…

65 Likes

Had anyone received the form as yet? I received the email but no form. I don’t mind paying for a charger seperately, but 20000 for the portable charger that’s not even worth 3000 rupees was a bit harsh.

64 Likes

Everybody knows its not worth more than 5k max, but Ather decided to split the cost of the vehicle in that way due to reasons best known to them. Maybe they had to cap the price of the vehicle in-order to be eligible for the FAME-II subsidy and decided to offload the extra cost to the charger.

60 Likes

Waiting for the form to be sent out via this app. 11 days gone. Did anybody receive the form through app? My Gen3 450x became costlier than Gen 3.1 450x after joing 5 year battery protect programme. This refund shall make me happier compared to Gen 3.1 450x owner around same battery protect scheme :relaxed:

49 Likes

Check your Ather app

59 Likes

What version of the app are you using? The beta iOS app is still on V 8.0.0

45 Likes

Same I am getting.

69 Likes

how are you able to click claim now? it disappears in a second for me,even cleared app data

Update: managed to click but seems they have disabled form for now

39 Likes

Same thing is happening with me. I think its a technical glitch and the option will available soon…

Atleast refund claim krne ka button toh aya wahi kafi hai means it will be fixed soon

39 Likes

Greetings from Ather!

Thanks for reaching out to us. We acknowledge your query towards a refund of the charger amount as per the invoice. We would like to inform you that we are currently taking this up in a phased manner and we will release a form on the Ather app soon to collect your bank account information. The form will be released to Ather owners in the order of the purchase date.

We recommend that you download the app (Android / IOS) and sign in with the Email ID used while buying the scooter.

Appreciate your patience interim!

57 Likes

How to get the refund. I don’t see any form in the app???

69 Likes

Facing this same issue

42 Likes