Charge Ather on Vida Stations?

Recently charged on vida’s charging infrastructure here is my experience and review

2 Likes

Did you find any vida chargers location on map via our Ather app or was just walk around.

2 Likes

I can see Vida Charges live in Grid Window now.

2 Likes

Yes, they are live now ! It also shows ₹1/min + GST which may or may not be true for sometime. The pricing in Vida website is different and Ather is different for charging. Needs some verification, I’ll put it up here in case I get to try it.

1 Like

Nice, Vida chargers are open 24x7 .

2 Likes

Did tried charging today. Ather and Vida’s Integration seems good. Charging speed is some what slow than Ather Grid. The charger was silent. No charges were deducted for now.

3 Likes

The Vida charger still act a little abnormally, if only my Ather is connected then it charges slow roughly at 750w. But if another Vida is connected and fans spool up, and then I plug in, toh my Ather also fast charges (faster than an Ather Grid charger)

The Vida guys are also happy with their scooter. Except the useless turn by turn navigation, they still have to pull out their phones since the turn by turn is extremely slow and late. They are happy with the range, performance, build, chargers and removable battery. He was also looking forward to try out the Rizta

6 Likes

They should solve this ASAP. As many Ather grids have shut down in Mumbai, and new Vida chargers are coming on that route, it becomes the only option for a long distance ride.

@smridhi.kalati @abhishek.balaji

4 Likes

Pls use those mirrors for ur safety yar

5 Likes

Can I charge till 100%?

1 Like

Warp unlock hogya kya

4 Likes

Nop😑 same as Ather grid 80%

2 Likes