Celebration mode

There should be an option to enable a celebration mode that, which could cause all the lights and sounds of Ather to go off & on in a sequence, along with a display of some interesting graphics showing up on the dashboard! Maybe also play back some tune or jingle through the existing speakers.

13 Likes

Easter Eggs! Brilliant idea!

7 Likes

Seems like an idea from Tesla :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Until @abhishek.balaji pointed it out, i didn’t know Tesla had this feature. This could be one more feature inspired from Tesla.

2 Likes

Even I didnt know Tesla had such a mode until I saw video posted by @abhishek.balaji . But worth considering by Ather. I wish, they release an OTA updated before I get my Ather! I will put it on right at the Ather Space during delivery! :grin:

3 Likes

See Athers post in insta they got something like celebration mode as Gujarat Titans qualified for finals… I hope they should make it available with 450a ns 450x Plus @abhishek.balaji can you tell if this is possible or not😊

1 Like

Ather will officially OTA this feature if the Titans win!

Just kidding :joy:

Press the blue button on top of this post to vote.

5 Likes

This will be a Super cool feature for any vehicle. @abhishek.balaji we request for this feature through OTA.

Yeah I wish I have this Feature :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: It may be helpful to me while Riding Long :smiling_face_with_tear:

I can stop somewhere and Play this Mode and Dance with my TWS playing music :rofl:

2 Likes