Breakfast with Tarun - Open House Kozhikode

Over the weekend, we kicked off another great Open House with Tarun in Kozhikode!

A bunch of passionate Ather owners came together to catch up with Tarun over breakfast.

Owners who attended the event had engaging conversations not only with Tarun, but also Shekhar Thakur and Venkataprasad - from the Product and Service team.

They talked about upcoming features, service issues and software enhancements. They also shared their thoughts, ideas and suggestions, providing valuable insights to the Ather team.

Do you want to be a part of the next Open House?

Let us know which city we should visit next!

21 Likes

Good going

1 Like

Mumbai next please :zap: :zap:

2 Likes

@tarun Chennai is long due for an open house, like the last one was in like Jan 2020

1 Like

I know Madurai is going to be way down the list. If something is planned, count me in. :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Hosur obviously

2 Likes

A lot more cities pending already and Recently I didn’t hear anything like City Open House Events

Last One was Kozhikode If I am not Wrong @tarun

2 Likes

Yes. Been a while. Will try and do a few more next month onward.

13 Likes

That’s Awesome @tarun

Try to Make it in my Reach Locations :smile:

500 KMs dia from Coimbatore :v:t2:

2 Likes

Waiting for Hyderabad :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

No Way Bro, If Its Hyderabad Next - You have to Offer me Air Tickets :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I am Expecting Kochi or Coimbatore Next :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Must in COIMBATORE.

Having a meetup in Coimbatore is not only for just ONE City.

Coimbatore Region includes (Neighboring Districts and its TIER III Towns):

Coimbatore

Erode

Tiruppur

Ooty

Salem

Namakkal

Karur

Dindigul

And each of these District have 3 to 5 TIER-III towns, which contributes more in sales numbers (as said by @tarun himself in ACDC’24)

1 Like

Agreed

We want next Open House in Coimbatore

@smridhi.kalati Do the Needful, If Possible

@tarun

1 Like

Will pick you from Coimbatore :relieved:

This needs to happen in other cities as well like Lucknow, Delhi, Jaipur, Bhopal, Raipur, etc. When top executives come to these cities, we will get to know that Ather is not just focusing and taking feedback from one part of India. Ather top exec should do surprise visits to their service centres in different States.

7 Likes

Its not about Which Part of The Country, Actually We were requesting this So Farr

Thats it, Also Coimbatore was Part of their Early Launch Place of Gen 2’s :zap:

2 Likes