Break Through: Our first mass ad campaign

Managed to record it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All said and done, a hat tip to the fact that the antique scooter has its side stand extended throughout the ad! Is it an Easter egg acknowledging 450X’ side stand sensor? :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Lol, ya I just noticed it… I love the attention to detail man Look at this frame

I’m just waiting for the day when we see a similar commercial with this guy riding around town on his motorcycle and switching to the new ather 850 Z Pro Plus Max Ultra :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Indeed! Every scene like with the guy making sense of the map, the outdated music control in the car, and someone struggling to back out of a tight space all correlate with an Ather feature. But this side stand I realized only when I watched the ad the second time :smiley:

Would love to know if there is any other Easter egg hidden in the ad that we might have missed :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

nice finds :slight_smile:

i was showing the ad to my son and he replied he already saw thrice since morning :smiley:

He added “You own things before even any ad comes on tv, then why you need need an ad”. That’s when I thought Ather wasted a lot of money then :wink:

3 Likes

This is so true :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Good nice ad. Ather videos always have some fun element in them.

Not just side stand…they’ve also shown how the the centre stand and pillion footrest can make the skuuter ugly to look at.

In the below frame the Hoarding design on top reminds of a famous Skuuter company

The Antique store says 1940 and we all know which company was started in the 1940s

All attention to detail is nice but the vehicle number MH01AV0060 of that first scooter is of a car…A Polo :smiley:

Trying to compare it to a scooter closest to it’s price range I see :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes they should make it more affordable for ather 450 models like some 97 thousand or they should reduce price of 450x

I love this conspiracy theory! :smiley:

I did a Vahan RC tracking on the two numbers shown too lol! But I guess there isn’t any significance there :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Great !!t All the best for your upcoming journey.

In today’s print :heart_eyes: soooo good to see :call_me_hand:t3:

20 Likes

The Ather grid photo is weird. The scooter has its side stand out but is standing straight!. Must be that invisible center stand!.

Also, pretty sure someone photoshopped the black dash piece on that photo, because this frame is from the 450 which has a white & black dash piece.

5 Likes

Just wanted to know are you seeing more traffic at atherenegry.com after these ads? How has been the response?

2 Likes

Was the paper ad PAN India or just a few first cities where Ather is available?

I had been to Experience Centre on 12th Dec 2020 around 3pm and it was buzzing with people. Ather guys were not able to attend everyone as the crowd was little high. Even the test rides were also quite busy. Good to see people who are interested in EV.

6 Likes

Happy to see the ads still going on . That too between shows like Kapil Sharma show.

4 Likes

Today on Overdrive, CNBC TV 18.

10 Likes

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TEAM ATHER

PS. Abhishek this deserves a separate thread rather than being in Ather in Kochi.

6 Likes

KBFC has a crazy fanbase! Mad collaboration!

1 Like