So how I felt about the below points during my leisure ride to Matheran:
*** 10.1.6 :**
- Absolutely, not a single dashboard restart noticed.
- Map was mostly spot on. It didn’t raise my blood pressure. It went off 4 times but came back twice on its own in a min or 2.
- Had to restart the thing 2 times as the map just didn’t want to come back.
- compare to my experience while my ride to Pune, this was sooo much better
*** experience the new Ather Go in Kalyan**:
- the staff was super supportive & enthusiastic
- even they have raised issues with Ather grid status in the app.
- they agreed that the app needs 1 more status (like blue when the charger is in use. Grey is simply confusing)
- had a nice discussion on Ather vs Ola. We concluded that software experience is the key.
*** Total time taken** (Bombay - Matheran): ~4 hrs
- Virar to Kalyan: 1.5 hrs (60 kms)
- FC stop: 30-40 mins to get back to 60 kms range (enjoyed food at KFC while Toothless was getting charged)
- Kalyan to Matheran’s base: 1.5 hrs
We took our own sweet time while coming back. Sight seeing, eating & shopping.
Overall rating: 8/10
8 because, if the range was 120-130 kms, we could have easily taken Toothless right to the top at the Matheran Parking space. The ride in the ghats could have been heavenly & we could have saved rs. 700 on ride sharing.