Better use of given hardware (WIFI & Speaker)

just leaving this video here :grin: :grin:

Also this pic

4 Likes

how are yall going into service/devloper mode? i saw many people in tg group doing this too but to my knowledge the code after &&&& reset every few mins then how do you guys get to know it?

2 Likes

the code doesn’t reset until the vehicle is rebooted (as per my today’s experience).

2 Likes

did you see the code while a Ather service technician was typing it in or some other way?

2 Likes

I asked them to open the service mode to check the soh% and saw how they were opening.

2 Likes

poor SoC is struggling to play. I highly doubt that Ather got wifi certification for their line of scooters, maybe that’s why they won’t enable wifi.

2 Likes

I too noted it down and try to open the dev mode after 2 hours but the code did not work. I thought it is like OTP and they get it from Ather servers.

3 Likes

Struggling badly, and both of these were over home wifi and not inbuilt jio cellular.

Don’t think so this would be the case as 2 wifi networks were hard saved into the system and locked for deletion.

maybe it worked for me as sc didn’t mark the vehicle as delivered for quite sometime after I reached home back.

4 Likes

Bro keep in mind it’s important to be careful with developer mode settings there are a lot of options and if we don’t know what we’re doing things can go wrong. These settings can do a lot to your Ather so it’s best to use them wisely it’s okay to use YouTube and Chrome but updating your Ather or making other changes could harm your vehicle. So, it’s better to avoid doing anything risky… and enjoy :crazy_face:.

2 Likes

everything except wifi, ECU & BMS update is read-only. Option to enter Android Settings in locked behind a password. So, I don’t think there is anything you can change to harm the vehicle. All updates are created by Ather, tested and then only pushed to production(atleast that’s what I hope for).

3 Likes

Yeah, there is literally nothing to change there. It’s not like Android phone’s dev mode. It just gives all the info in read only and there is so much useful data that Ather won’t show on dash although it’s available.

4 Likes

The Code will get refreshed after few uses or After few hours

But It will keep Changing

If They let your Vehicle in Developer Mode, It will be on DM for Sometimes - Till we come out or The Code gets Refreshed

2 Likes

This was with 4G.

4 Likes

The display quality & picture looks pretty decent

3 Likes

I guess it’s my time to chime in then😅

3 Likes

Please don’t use this feature while driving it’s risky and can distract you leading to accidents. You can use it when your Ather is stopped or parked safely let’s stay focused on driving to keep ourselves and others safe on the road guys.

1 Like

Bro Now Play the Trending Reel Song for Bikers (iykyk) with Warp Mode On :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It’s like Google authentication app which generates verification code which changes every 30min so you need to use app to use new code to login to developer mode.

3 Likes