Battery and Motor Price

Hi Team,

Where can see the pricing for Battery, motor and other accessories in the Ather Website?

Regards, Santosh Deshpande

6 Likes

Here you go

https://space.atherenergy.com/spare-parts-service.html

8 Likes

Updated!

4 Likes

Battery price keeps skyrocketing despite their promise that it will reduce once more people buy EV’s.

6 Likes

Now that they have a Market for themselves they want to loot everything they can. Battery cost nearly doubled, the secondary belt now costs 2x, not to mention the quality is going downhill.

8 Likes

That’s a lot. Jesus.

4 Likes

Fun Fact, If you Buy,

The Battery For 91182.70

The Motor For 29536.30

The Secondary Belt 3892.34

The Display 18460.70

The Total is 143062.04.

You will get a free Frame, Chassis, Panels, Tyres, Wheels, and Body parts. (450 plus)

PS: They will not sell any parts to you even if you own the god damm thing.

9 Likes

What the heck :exploding_head: when did this happen. 91,182 that’s almost close to lakh. Now I’m getting so many questions like what next.

Also will the scooter price increase? If not how can only the prices of spare parts increase?

That battery cost though :saluting_face:

2 Likes

the price is probably with 50% profit margin lol. maybe attempting to milk out of warranty users?

4 Likes

No… they are planning to make us buy a new Ather… like iPhone spare parts… you need to change the spare parts at high price or else buy a new iPhone…

Really i didn’t expect this from Ather…

2 Likes

hey guys so I wanted to know is battery protect really worth it . I’m a gen 2 owner and have completed 1 and half year with almost 8k km . Will it be worth it if I get the extended warranty ?

3 Likes

+1 I have the same question. Except I’m a Gen 3 owner.

1 Like

1 and a half year and 8k kms is really good… mostly you won’t need battery protect if you keep driving at this rate… My Ather also Gen 2… 1 year 2 months old… driven 18k kms… even I’m wondering whether to buy Battery protect or not… but atlast it’s your decision…

3 Likes

That is considering only the battery degradation right? How about any electronic failures in the battery?

just check the probability bro… how many elec failures has happened…

4 Likes

AFAIK, it is included

1 Like

This encourages me to buy the extended warranty.

1 Like

If your daily commute is less than ~33kms (60000kms ÷ 1825 days for 5 years =32.87km/day), then it’s worth buying the extended warranty. Or it’s just what Mr.Tarun said (invest the same over accessories)…

1 Like

In my understanding 5Y means not having to pay anything for the battery :cold_sweat::pleading_face:

Has anyone paid for motor, secondary belt, display screen ?

2 Likes

Well this didn’t last long,

For the price of battery + Motor now we can get the every other part of the scooter for free.

450x base model. :skull_and_crossbones:

6 Likes