Bad showroom experience at indiranagar

I was quite surprised to see that I was not greeted and nobody bothered to ask me what I want in a showroom filled with ather representatives for a full 25 mins I hope the showroom experience is not indicative of the attitude of the people after sales . I have seen fantastic products let down by callous customer service Has other people had this experience or is mine an isolated incident ?

6 Likes

This is odd and as far a I know in my experience it is an isolated incident. People at experience centre Indiranagar are so attentive and so nice they even ask those who come to charge also if any thing is required and even offer coffee.

Irrespective of weather we are existing customers or new one who came to know about product or the one who booked the vehicle, they attend every one so politely and also will explain everything you want to know about the product in detail. This is a miss I guess.

5 Likes

My experience was good. may be there were too many customers and fewer reps… end of the day you need to live with a product and your interaction with a sales rep will be once or twice max… I had worse experience with ICE vehicle showrooms but that doesn’t mean I won’t buy a car just because someone in the sales rep didn’t attend me on time… service rep not responding is a different story… I will be worried but showroom, I would not care too much if I really like the product

1 Like

Not really, i had a wonderful experience at showroom . Right from getting information till finishing my test ride. Give a try again you might find lucky…

4 Likes

I am happy to say that I had some issues regarding my 450x for which I spoke with Mr Bhupinder Singh wo was kind enough to call me and made arrangements with the person looking after service related issues I am more than happy to state here That Mr Aftab Shaikh was so nice and kind enough to see to it that all my concerned issues were solved in minimum possible thime , and I thank both of them from the bottom of my heart. Mumbai

4 Likes

I have spoken with indra Nagar people they have good patience and was very polite while I was asking questions about the vehicle.

Nothing similar but i was a witness to a bad experience in Ather Yelhanka service center few weeks back, service advisor with some name starting with Errana… was insisting to a fellow Atheren that he speak in only in local language also heard him brag about this to his colleague about this.

Indira Nagar has very good staff. I don’t know what went wrong this time. Dhananjay is very sweet and patient. I really like my experience. The security behaves rude but it does not bother me so much. I was asked to take a test ride even before I could even ask for it.

1 Like