Back and forward navigation required in Ather app

Navigation in the Ather app required to facilitate moving back and forth to access previous and next topics

5 Likes

I would agree with this… It would be easy to find existing topics rather have new similar ones added. Region specific toipcs can help both Ather owners and Ather as a company.

Owners can find solutions. Ather company can address to common solutions. @abhishek.balaji

1 Like

You can use gestures to navigate the forum through the Ather App. Swipe the screen from left to right to go back.

2 Likes

You can always access your city tagged posts via Community>Your City . For any specific topics, use the search tab. Also, if you scroll at the bottom of the thread, you’ll find suggested threads too.

1 Like

Exactly. You cant go back and it’s a real pain.

2 Likes

What gestures? I tried swiping back and forth but nothing happened!

2 Likes

This is not working for me

1 Like

even for me also its not working. pls fix this

1 Like

Yep, swiping back in the any topic directly takes me to my app home rather than one step back to the forums page. Can we please have this fixed

Yes am also facing the same issue.

I think forum was used as a WebView inside the Native app, so if I hit the back button from any of the topic it takes me to the app homepage. But it should go to forum’s previous page.

Hope developer can solve this using something like onBackPressed()

1 Like

The gestures work flawlessly on the iOS app. Which platform are you using the app on?

Seems broken on Android then

3 Likes

Facing issue in my Android.

1 Like

@YashK @dineshselvaraj I guess it’s a bug on the droid version. Has it been the same in earlier versions as well?

Yes,looking at the replies in this topic I guess it has been the same