Atherstack Elio 5.7

Hey folks!

We’re releasing an OTA update for Gen 2 and Gen 3 450X and 450 Plus owners!

For Gen 2 and Gen 3 owners:

The navigation system has been improved to deliver more stable performance.

Bug fixes as a part of this update include:

• Instances of crashes during navigation have been resolved

• Instances of maps screen going blank have been addressed

• Resolved inconsistency issues between Bluetooth connection status and UI animation

• Enhanced ability of the Autohold feature, even at high temperatures

• Rendering issues with charger SOC% have been resolved

• Connectivity issues at AtherGrid have been resolved

The update will roll-out in batches, shortly and should be downloaded on your scooter in the next few days.

32 Likes

Perfect. What’s version number of this update ?

3 Likes

5 Likes

I haven’t updated yet, so I can’t confirm, but other users have mentioned the addition of indicators blinking when movement is detected in a locked scooter.

why not mention this in the changelog? this is a good addition everyone will be happy with!

7 Likes

blink blink

11 Likes

map still go blank,just now when i was near set destination it restarted and cancelled navigation

12 Likes

NEW CHANGE FOUND!!!

Not a big one honestly but here you go. We all know that once the charge percentage drops below 18% (in my Gen 3), we experience performace almost like or like eco mode. We could see the wings of power change when we try to change the mode below 18%(but yet the performace remains the same like eco).

Yesterday night while riding on warp, I suddenly realised that my dashboard indicated eco after 18% was reached and the switch gear was inactive as displayed in the video.

13 Likes

sorry my friend but this is old :stuck_out_tongue:

if you turn on smart eco, it will allow you to change modes again like before.

12 Likes

Turn on the smart eco from the setting and you will be able to change modes. However, the power delivery is still restricted and the bike will not cross the speed of 67-68 kmph even in warp mode

8 Likes

My dashboard shows

Dashboard OTA

Dashboard software is up to date

Your current software version is Atherstack

10.5.7-202323.

But I saw 11.5.7-202323. Is there a disconnect??

10 Likes

5 Likes

i think thats because you have Gen2.

8 Likes

I have not received the update till now. Is there a way to check for updates manually

7 Likes

Is update rolling out for Gen2 ? Or it is paused?

7 Likes

Can you help me my Ather doesn’t show any update options and it’s still version up to date 5.6

5 Likes

The updates are released in staggered manner. You will het the update in next couple of weeks.

6 Likes

Elio is giving severe headache. Ather reboots frequently when riding. During reboot Ather symbol pulsate on the screen. The indicators won’t work. Even when riding the scree shows the vehicle stand unfolded and kill switch engaged. Most difficult situation is when the side indicator fails to work while riding.

6 Likes

Ohh woops, my bad :joy:

10 Likes

Still waiting for the update.

7 Likes

saw this on their reel

is this the next update? icons look different

5 Likes