Atherstack Dropkick 11.0.1 (Gen 3 only)

(cant post links :frowning: but search for ‘Ather SmartEco’ on youtube and have a look)

Check out the vids. also note the battery %. if it were to work in the conditions you have mentioned, then the point of smartECO would completely be lost! you would continue to spend energy like you were in sport mode, hence unable to achieve higher range numbers and lower efficiency figures. smartECO, from what I interpret, should only allow small bursts of power, enough to overtake. like a nitro bar in Asphalt games.

anyway we’re going too off topic!

2 Likes

first time even i was scared about using battery without knowing but when i reached home and started using scooter around 20-30% with a pillion it started working normally like in this video

https://youtu. be/mRyu8ZhCiYk

1 Like

I was experimenting with 10-15% battery when I discovered that it doesn’t work. I was trying to drain the scooter as fast as I could, and smartECO helped me in that lol! Since the scooter gets limited to Eco mode below a certain threshold, I was just able to switch to SmartECO to unlock it back and ride it like I stole it.

anyway, lets see what Ather brings in the next update. I’m hoping the devs buckle up and start pushing out stuff faster, since the announcement of Vida!

Thank you for updating after being asked. I purchased Ather 450x Gen3 few days back, only to realize that there is Bluetooth issues with iPhones and Gen3 scooters, surprisingly no one from the Ather showroom told me about this even when I inquired about the connectivity.

It is a shame that after charging 1.66-1.7 lakh for a vehicle and advertising about seamless connectivity with Phone and Gen3 only to realize that it is all a SHAM and does not work as advertised.

Hope you find a fix quickly for iPhones and Gen3 connectivity, so that the owners can utilize the features that are supposed to work right out of the box.

1 Like