Atherstack Cylon - 10.3.0 - SmartEco

You can enable it via Ather Labs option on your app.

3 Likes

Not yet received the update!!! Awaiting for it.

5 Likes

On app i already applied but still i can’t receive the update

5 Likes

Yes it might take couple of days as they are pushing the update in numbers.

5 Likes

Why this update is not released for old Ather 450?

4 Likes

The FAQ says it will be

4 Likes

Today i have updated my 450x to Atherstack cylon. But it is not showing any Smart Eco mode option in settibgs.

Is any one can suugest?

4 Likes

Seems i was wrong. It ran 9kms before reducing the battery % count to 99.

5 Likes

Enable smart eco in Ather app in Ather labs tab

5 Likes

Wasn’t this released as beta before rolling out to everyone? I meant, I used to get beta updates but not on this one. Can any beta tester confirm?

4 Likes

It was made available to select few.

3 Likes

Yeah, i believe I was pushed the previous beta since I was enrolled in beta testing but not this one. @abhishek.balaji can you please confirm if I’m removed from beta testing or was I never enrolled in the first place ?.

2 Likes

Even I am a part of the Beta Testing Group but I didn’t test out the Smart Eco. It was limited to a few people for specific feedback. Unless you’ve requested, you won’t be pushed out of the beta testing.

2 Likes

Thank you for confirmation.

5 Likes

You will be able achieve true range even if u are riding at high speeds. I have seen screenshots stating 80kmph. I have ride smart eco at 60+kmph with alomost all power left available to increase speed even further.

3 Likes

After updating and enabling smart eco i did a full charge this morning. Have ridden around 5km with a pillion the range ia still at 100 percent. Any idea why

6 Likes

Battery became immortal :slight_smile:

But I have seen this behaviour in few phones and devices. Later the discharge will be faster to compensate for this.

It may be an issue in SoC calculation or calibration.

6 Likes

Still i didn’t receive cylon…

3 Likes

I haven’t received the update yet. Eagerly waiting for it. I hope it is not a glitch and there are others who haven’t got the update.

2 Likes

Awaiting updates from Ather team. Any idea when a common man will get the update

6 Likes