Atherstack Borg - 10.2.2

But, they will still charge for connected features which some people look to improve once we get to start getting charged again after May 2022, I agree 450s does not need other connectivity but at least they can improve the UI and the maps, which is the main feature of a connected scooter

1 Like

Sorry, this is going off topic.

Yeah if we buy a connectivity pack we will end up buying the OTA upgrades pack also😅. There is no other option, if we need the connectivity features the OTA upgrade also comes.

2 Likes

Please explain what does Fixed charger Not unlocking At 100% AT Ather grid means

1 Like

Can I not charge my vechile to 100%

1 Like

Today around 6 am i observed that my Ather update in being installed even after 12 hrs it’s still showing the same How to resolve issue

1 Like

Try to raise a ticket in order to fix this.

If you need to use the vehicle urgently, then try a soft restart which may solve the issue temporarily. I think that once you restart then, the team from backend will push the update again to your scooter.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Tyres & TPMS

A post was merged into an existing topic: Tyres & TPMS

Some 450+ owners have reported that in full charge at grid the charger lock does not release

1 Like

Will the TPMS feature be available only for 450x or can 450+ also avail it?

3 Likes

450x only.

1 Like

How do I know when the update was installed? I notices that 10.2.2 - 202205 is already available on my bike.

3 Likes

Started installing the update at 8:30 pm on 18th Feb and the update is still installing at 11:30pm on 19th Feb 2022. It’s been more than 24 hrs that the installation is happening. Please help and suggest what to do?

2 Likes

Wanted to take out scooter when i saw the message “Installing Updates”. Checked after an hour and same screen is there. Helpline didn’t work as it was past 7 p.m. Tried Roadside assistance but could’nt get through. Was told ill get a call back. Never got one. 3 hours later, checked scooter and there’s the same screen. " Installing updates. Do not turn on using key". I put the key in and tried turning on. Didn’t work. Wasn’t an important task but worried abiut the day I’d need the scooter for an important task and it would be stuck installing updates with no override option.

3 Likes

To @VarshaHebbar and @kiran.satya999:

Please try to follow this:

3 Likes

Thanks for responding. I had raised a ticket before posting here. No response. Called helpline myself this morning (OTA update still happening 15 houts later) and they suggested the dashboard reset solution. It didn’t work. They are sending a technician over now.

Is your issue resolved ??

2 Likes

Dear Ather Team,

I have been Observing Instabilities Since Last few Days.

18 Feb 2022

The Network Icon is not connected, despite of being in Open Area(Full Signal Strength), Hence unable to access Maps.

Shutdown and Boot Up Resolved the same.

19 Feb 2022

No Audible Feedbacks (Turn Indicators, Motor On, Boot Up/Wake Up)

Lag in Power(Pickup in Speed Mode were similar to Eco Mode while the Remaining Vehicle Range was 37 Kms)

These were resolved after a Shutdown and Boot up.

20 Feb 2022

Network Icon shows Not Connected.

4 Likes

Let me know when your issue resolves.I am facing the same issue.

3 Likes

Raise a ticket…Go to support in Ather app and select Quick help.

2 Likes