Atherstack Borg - 10.2.2

Dear Ather Team,

I have been Observing Instabilities Since Last few Days.

18 Feb 2022

The Network Icon is not connected, despite of being in Open Area(Full Signal Strength), Hence unable to access Maps.

Shutdown and Boot Up Resolved the same.

19 Feb 2022

No Audible Feedbacks (Turn Indicators, Motor On, Boot Up/Wake Up)

Lag in Power(Pickup in Speed Mode were similar to Eco Mode while the Remaining Vehicle Range was 37 Kms)

These were resolved after a Shutdown and Boot up.

20 Feb 2022

Network Icon shows Not Connected.

4 Likes

Let me know when your issue resolves.I am facing the same issue.

3 Likes

Raise a ticket…Go to support in Ather app and select Quick help.

2 Likes

Turn on the scooter.Press and hold both the brakes and self button.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji Did not receive any update till now , mailed cc also regarding this still no response. Kindly look into this

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ather 450X Discussions

Where I can see the TPMS in app? not find anything new in updated app.

4 Likes

TPMS is an additional accessory that’ll be available for purchase in a few weeks. Once you purchase the accessory and get it installed, you’ll be able to see the features on the app and on the dashboard.

3 Likes

How to use TPMS in Ather 450x ? ,What what update of TPMS is going to come out…

2 Likes

TPMS first we have to get it installed at Ather showroom, then it will be enabled i think

3 Likes

Can you confirm that TPMS will not be available for 450+? Also, any news about performance tyres?

1 Like

TPMS won’t be there for 450 Plus

3 Likes

Still not received any update

2 Likes

How’s 10.2.2 going guys? I haven’t received it yet but not excited about it either (yet)

2 Likes

I found the maps worth looking at … Although Ather has left some room for improvement :grin:.

I found drop in range… Others may confirm if they too felt the same

5 Likes

Range May be but acceleration feels refined

4 Likes

I don’t know Ather software team what type of issues solve in this update range of scooter become low and after 36 to 45 go the speed lang i notice

2 Likes

No it’s not for Ather plus because if they have to update to plus to x …blutooth need for this use this feature

1 Like

Took two rides today of 15 Km each and maps worked like a breeze. Rerouting, loading, finding and selecting routed was all good. Only the send location to scooter button caused problem in app. Restarted app, rebooted phone but didn’t work.

2 Likes