Atherstack Borg 10.2.0

Same problem software developers wake up

2 Likes

God, I am excited to see lot many owners out there experience this great software. Please someone add all of them here in the forum. :wink:

4 Likes

Bro it’s true os needs more improvement And the think about to increase the range also and eco model the pick up is very low I think the lock the speed in eco mode but increase the pick

2 Likes

No need to increase pickup on eco mode, it is fine as it is. Regarding range, I highly doubt it can be increased just by tweaking the software (unless they decide to increase the usable capacity)

1 Like

Facing this problem currently -

1. Ride sync - updating :white_check_mark:
  2. Kms covered - updating :white_check_mark:
  3. Charge status - not updating❌

Things tried uptil now -

1. Log out/in from the app - no change.
    Will restart dashboard tomorrow and check if that solves the issue, before raising a ticket

Edit - 10/11/2021 Seems to be working now, after a dashboard reset. No tickets raised

3 Likes

Already created feature request regarding the same check this out and upvote

1 Like

Not the same issue, which I am facing vs. what you have a created thread for, but your thread has a point! That’s a great and nifty feature! Upvoted it :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Yes you are asking about issue with charging status and i have raised feature request one step above to not only show correct charging status but also send notifications if charging error detected

3 Likes

I am on the 10.2.0-202138 version but still have an issue where the ride statistics does not sync with my app

3 Likes

I just received atherstack 10.2.1-202150

This fixed my call accept and reject issues on Android 11 redmi note 8 pro

2 Likes

When was atherstack 10.2.1-202150 released? There was no communication about this release in the forum?

4 Likes

May be he has signed up as beta tester

2 Likes

In the beta testing it is 202145.

When i requested customer care on their mail id to revert back my beta version to stable version of 10.2.0 then i have received this 10.2.1-202150 update.

2 Likes

You are not alone to have received it. Many, including me, have received it. And, 10.2.0 is a stable version (It was, arguably, the most stable version recently). There were many issues in 10.2.1 and hence, they rolled it back to 10.2.0 for all. This 202150 update is a surprise.

2 Likes

I got 10.2.2.202205

3 Likes

What’s the changes improvements in this version ?

1 Like

Everything has been working fine. No glitches yet.

3 Likes

Smart eco is one of the major update on cyclon

2 Likes

I have added that from app 5.3.2

How to get the update on scooter pl guide.

2 Likes

I have opted in for smart eco on app. After about one day the vehicle got updated. Then i turned on smart eco on scooter settings. That’s all

4 Likes