Atherstack 5.8 for Gen 2 onwards

it only works when battery is low like below 17%

6 Likes

Then why does it even exist ?

2 Likes

Also if pressing break is going to activate Regen then i’snt it also gonna cause wear and tear of break pad and disc brake eventually?

1 Like

No bro, it works on equal and below 85%, I’m using it mostly for slowing down my bike. I use brake only when I need to stop or need to slow very rapidly.

4 Likes

Yes it does, it work when you engage brakes. But you won’t notice because you’ll feel like it’s slowing because of brake. But it apply maximum effect when you use reverse throttle.

3 Likes

Why can’t Regen activate as soon as I leave my accelerator? How hard is to implement something like that?

4 Likes

That they’ve implemented in upcoming gen 3.1, they call it Coasting Regen but they can’t push it existing scooters because of regulatory restrictions. At least that’s what Ather told us.

7 Likes

how would they sell the new scooter then :clown_face:

Ather currently lacks innovation that if they gave new features to older scooters it will take away 90% point of considering the new one.

10 Likes

throttle regen is enabled after 86% but I only feel regen on braking below 20% atleast in my gen 3 450x cause its regening regardless while coasting at low battery

4 Likes

I remember I was at 37% and in 500m of high slope it gained 1% and it was 38% so yet it is working on <=85%

And I can feel the braking also when doing reverse throttle

3 Likes

They won’t give it because they want to make new scooters interesting by gatekeeping it from older scooters

2 Likes

Don’t increase the Regen just give the same Regen which you give while reverse twisting the accelerator as basic regeneration which is activated as soon as you leave the throttle. God how bad is it to implement a simple thing?

5 Likes

By the time 450x is out on November no one will be considering it that product is dead on arrival. Because you have already told no Cruise Control and fooled existing customers by not giving them promised features.

7 Likes

My 3months old 450x gen 3.1 , had restart twice in a hour while driving which is running 5.7 update anu facing same issue

If they hire me, I’ll implement all the possible features and give option in setting to enable disable based on individual choice.

5 Likes

By the way anyone got update? Can post full changelog please?

Do check in dashboard, you won’t get changelog in Mobile App

Yes. No change log at all

3 Likes

Update: Guys today regen started working as expected again. I rearranged my furniture, so maybe the vastu is back and working alright. Yeah, thank my friends from above or wherever.

Oh, also, a new update seemed to have installed itself on my scooter this morning before I left for work. Is that any relevant? Those changelogs didn’t make much sense to me. Well whatever, I’ll go drop a coin at the temple today for better vastu

16 Likes

Lol, thanks for sharing.

Could you please share an image of that changelog?

2 Likes

Has anyone gotten the new update for Atherstack??