Atherstack 11.5.1-10.5.1-202301 queries

Is any updated new software for Gen 2

3 Likes

Hi, So we attended community day in Bengaluru on 7th Jan. Ather Owners for Gen 2 and Gen 3 450X (i think) got the AtherStack 5 update via OTA in the afternoon of Jan 7. Other Ather owners are expected to get it soon this week/next… The person i talked to told me within 1 week, but i think (my opinion) they may release slowly incase theres any issues so that they wont be overwhelmed with support requests.

7 Likes

Yep…It may take up to 2 months for everyone to get the stablisied version…Let’s hope for the best…Maybe @tarun has another surprise for everyone :smiley::green_heart:

6 Likes

Yes it is available…Except the autohold feature, everything will be updated soon :blush:

3 Likes

Add some images if possible… Frnds r excited for new Ui

5 Likes

Yeahh!!Doing it tonight :blush:

10 Likes

Finally, after 27 hours and 30 minutes of observation, the idle drain is only 2% (scooter in active condition)…My scooter charge as of now remains to be 79%…

11 Likes

Thats quite awesome. Cant wait to get the new update if it will solve the major problem of idle battery consumption.

8 Likes

Bro yours gen 2 or gen 3

3 Likes

Ather 450X Gen 3 bro…

2 Likes

Is the update for gen 2 450x also except hill hold ?!

1 Like

It’s only gen 3 onwards as it’s hardware dependent.

3 Likes

Software update also won’t available for gen 2 ?

1 Like

all is available for Gen 2 except hill hold as this requires hardware changes

2 Likes

As of now, i am still waiting here in Dehradun. Gen 3 450x, waiting for updates.

Can you guys update the city name, which city is getting the OTA Release of Latest Stack 5.

Also, there is one question, if the Ather is in shutdown mode, can Ather app notify you of the update pending? i.e., if i go to Ather App > Setting > Dashboard OTA is up-to-date … Does it suppose to notify us in the app? Or not? :thinking:

4 Likes

Anyone got update outside event attendies? What’s the new version number?

1 Like

Version will be 11.5.1, not sure if any one outside the event attendees got the update yet , will keep you posted

3 Likes

The version mm number is on the title of this thread. The callsign is Elio.

No one else other than the attendees have the update. I think it would be better for others to wait out till bugs are ironed out. Most of us (beta testers) are used having bugs and reporting it to the team. This is a major release and I think it will carry more bugs than the usual version bumps se had.

10 Likes

You are right about that, the small teething error always there in major update and will get cleared soon. i like Beta Testing too … Wish we get some timeline what’s the plan to release ota … :100:

2 Likes

Will owners who booked Ather 450X ( Gen3) and got it delivered in Jan 2023 , get the atherstack 5.0 ?

Also, will All Ather 450X gen 3 get hill hold assist ?

Kindly help me understand

3 Likes