Atherstack 11.5.1-10.5.1-202301 queries

Still didn’t get auto hold update. Today got OTA update.

No I didn’t get any update … I own 450x gen 3.1

2 Likes

Warp mode on 450 plus. I think it will go again :rofl: but still I used it today morning great experience :smiley: thank to OTA team Ather.

4 Likes

But is there a performance difference in the sport and warp mode ? Or just showing warp & performing similar to sport mode ?

3 Likes

Yes performence is amazing now different from sports definitely :grin::grinning:

5 Likes

Hi Balaji, are the updates are given in FIFO manner for all Gen 2 vehicles from Ather or any other method company is following.

4 Likes

Bluetooth is still disconnecting with this New Update. Did a new pair after the Update and after 2 tries its not connecting to the scooter (IOS)

1 Like

i think it is more of FCAPTG

Fingers crossed and pray to god

4 Likes

One word of advice enjoy karlo jab tak ha.

1 Like

Hogya over enjoyed again back to plus.

1 Like

Recently I got a call from head office. He told me that they send update as 450x to all and after some time when everything gets installed and once the scooter gets sync with the cloud, it again shows 450+.

And He was right. When I got 5.1 update, I was able to use warp mode but after 6 hours it was showing 450+ and warp mode but I was not able to switch to warp mode.

1 Like

FCAPT time has come, jaldi aajao 05 update😭

4 Likes

Hosla rakho,aa jaega update :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just got 10.5.2-202305 update

does that mean they read all the posts?

if yes, please start putting out meaningful changelogs on the forums. even Apple puts out changelogs for every update, I’m sure you guys can as well

5 Likes

Auto hold enabled in this update?

Same here bur can’t seem to find auto hold

1 Like

Try restart

2 Likes

Finally!!! And it works superb. Thanks to Ather

3 Likes

Since the original update released soon after Ather community day, I have received 2 more updates, one on 28th of January and 1 more today on 2nd February. And since the original announcement I’ve been looking forward to the AutoHold functionality. I own a 450X Gen 3 delivered on 22nd December 2023 just a week or two before the community day.

Even after the update today whose version says 10.5.2-11.5.2-12.5.2-13.5.2-202305 I still don’t have any Autohold and now to my surprise, Smart Eco mode has disappeared. The evolution seems to be happening, but backwards.

I’m sure I’m not the only one here still looking for answers on when exactly we are supposed to receive this feature which is perfectly compatible with our vehicles.

3 Likes