Atherstack 11.5.1-10.5.1-202301 queries

that’s interesting,guess Ather’s engineer’s hardwork finally paid off :slightly_smiling_face: can’t wait to test it out!!! :partying_face::zap::green_heart:

6 Likes

Keep the vehicle above 80% charge during night time, usually update take place at 3:00am, try reset (Hold Both Brakes (Front + Rear) and Press the start button, all at the same time).

8 Likes

@kumaragurusenapathy Thank you soo much for taking such time to type this long text just to inform us about the update. “Respect x 100” :fist_right:t2::fist_left:t2: Although I own a Gen 2 which is not going to have those pretty features :sneezing_face:, still happy with the new UI which is yet to download/install.

5 Likes

Bro only Autohold wl not be provided…Remaining everything :zap::zap::green_heart: for sure :100::100::heart_on_fire:

7 Likes

Also implicit here is Gen3 really is Gen3 450x. Gen3 450+ isn’t getting it as well :frowning:

6 Likes
9 Likes

But in the app when i check it says that its uptodate

1 Like

peeps who are currently running the new update, do share insights on the idle drain!

6 Likes

@abhishek.balaji when will we get new update of Ather 450 x gen 3 scooter.?

6 Likes

Same issue for me as well and on top of it, I see status as up to date.

7 Likes

As of 8 hours,the idle drain for me is 0% (scooter in active condition)…Great move :100:…Will do a detailed review on how the charge degrades of time…

11 Likes

that is promising! any changes in the app after the update?

3 Likes

Nope…Only a minor change in charging…If the vehicle is not charging and the connector is connected,the panel turns grey and says not charging which was earlier in green color…Not more than this changes observed…

9 Likes

Thats very useful. I once gave my friend the bike to charge and he didnt know it was not charging because it was green

4 Likes

This is available for 450x gen 2 ?

5 Likes

As of 10hours, the idle drain is still 0% (scooter in active condition).I enabled optimised charging and the charging exactly stopped at 3.00 with 80% charge today morning…Now it’s 1.15, which means it’s 10hrs and 15minutes since the last charge and still the charge is 80%…

7 Likes

wow! i did not expect that!

curious about how they did it though. that is an absolutely huge improvement.

7 Likes

the pic attached by @kumaragurusenapathy . What’s FRUNK and there is a Blank line what’s that?

3 Likes

https://atherenergy.com/accessories/frunk

The lines are mislead, that’s it…No big difference, Ather Gen 2 doesn’t get the Autohold feature that’s it…Remaining all is compatible with both Gen2 2 and Gen 3

5 Likes

No its only for 450x gen3 models only not even for 450 plus gen3

4 Likes