AtherGrid Locations

Is this a glitch?

I’m sure they’re mostly functional. Call up the place to confirm. Maybe the places are closed. I charged at Acre twice 2-3 weeks back. The place was closed, but the charger was functional. Always showed grey on the app though. Or maybe the rains took out the entire grid :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s because of this:

2 Likes

Hi Please setup charging point at Tumkur and Nelamangala .

1 Like

As per the App there are 3 charging locations in Goa, at the Experience Center and 2 in Taleigao quite close by. I was told there is one in Colva Residency but it’s not showing.

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

1 Like

I haven’t seen any new Ather Grid is added in Bengaluru and its surroundings for last few months.

Please update few more Grids at other locations & their timeline to be operational so that more people can join in who are avoiding it due to range anxiety

5 Likes

No charging points from Silkboard to Electronic City road. Try to install in this road and Bommanahalli to Begur Road please

3 Likes

They removed a couple of chargers that used to be there at Electronic City several months ago. Unfortunately the only ones in that area, I hope they install new ones soon in the vicinity.

4 Likes

There is no charger available in gurugram i m every time showing no point available and one is available in sector 27 i went there and i dont believe that there is no charger there they just making people fool i may got stuck last day just bcoz of Ather fake charging grid location

3 Likes

Kanakapura main road, no charging points avail Jp nagar 7th phase

2 Likes