AtherGrid Locations

At Electronic city it was there before but they removed it. Since of some construction they removed it but again it was never installed.

6 Likes

I would like to add few point.

1. it is installed at the place where there is no mobile network is avl.

2. once I had visited and had to switch to another grid due to not charging. Out of three, 1 was down and 2nd one was not charging after ten mins of use.

2 Likes

I use to visit Jigani Link Road before…

But now I don’t go there in my Ather and rather take my Petrol bike.

Request Ather Grid team to install back at least 1 point.

3 Likes

Is this a glitch?

I’m sure they’re mostly functional. Call up the place to confirm. Maybe the places are closed. I charged at Acre twice 2-3 weeks back. The place was closed, but the charger was functional. Always showed grey on the app though. Or maybe the rains took out the entire grid :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s because of this:

2 Likes

Hi Please setup charging point at Tumkur and Nelamangala .

1 Like

As per the App there are 3 charging locations in Goa, at the Experience Center and 2 in Taleigao quite close by. I was told there is one in Colva Residency but it’s not showing.

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

1 Like

I haven’t seen any new Ather Grid is added in Bengaluru and its surroundings for last few months.

Please update few more Grids at other locations & their timeline to be operational so that more people can join in who are avoiding it due to range anxiety

5 Likes

No charging points from Silkboard to Electronic City road. Try to install in this road and Bommanahalli to Begur Road please

3 Likes

They removed a couple of chargers that used to be there at Electronic City several months ago. Unfortunately the only ones in that area, I hope they install new ones soon in the vicinity.

5 Likes

There is no charger available in gurugram i m every time showing no point available and one is available in sector 27 i went there and i dont believe that there is no charger there they just making people fool i may got stuck last day just bcoz of Ather fake charging grid location

3 Likes

Kanakapura main road, no charging points avail Jp nagar 7th phase

3 Likes

I was left with 2 percent charge and still 2-3 km to go and was already imaging how I should push the scooter but I don’t know how the charger at cafe azzure was on after so long like always it was off or not working but thank God today the charger was on or else have to push the scooter for 2-3 km. My first experience with grid and with such a situation… thank you Ather for fixing that charger

9 Likes

Any one having portable charger in chickballapur?

My vehicle got struck in chickballapur without charge and my portable charger burnt out.

1 Like

Chickballapur is way too far from here. Since you are saying charger has burnt you can’t even charge in any way and road side assistance also will not be available.

Where is your home Bangalore or chickballapur

Why did the charger get burnt. It was a good charger it should not catch any fire

What are you trying to do now?

1 Like

Yes this charger always off for about a month now it’s working once I ask security told Ather is not coming to meet owner that’s why we kept off.

2 Likes

Any update on opening EC in vellore

2 Likes

Charging Point in Koramangala (Be Animal Hostel) is not working at all - neither fast charging works, nor is it working with my portable charger. Any chance your team can look into the issue.

1 Like

Bengaluru west region has only 1 point and next nearest is Orion Mall. Can more grid points be added in these regions, it would help the surrounding people like in Bagalagunte to help lot of nearby colleges and also who travel towards Nelamangala or Tumkur.

1 Like