#AtherCommunityDay 2024 is here!

in Bengaluru where the event going to happen , kindly share addres

3 Likes

Block your calendar.

Your spot is reserved It’s been months, we have been planning the most exclusive experiences for you at Ather Community Day ‘24 (an owner’s only event). We’re excited you will be joining us🥳

Your ticket(s) :tickets: will be sent to you, closer to the date (6th APR) :spiral_calendar:

Until then, stay tuned. We will have regular updates on the event right here.

See you at the 2nd edition of Ather Community Day (KTPO, Whitefield, Bengaluru) Start planning your travel ASAP :airplane: :steam_locomotive: :taxi: :parachute:

1 Like

Got a message stating that i got reservation to the community day . Very much excited to meet you guys there :smiling_face: :grinning: ,who got reservation do share

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

I also received the same. What is meant by

Can I book the tickets now?

1 Like

Entry Tickets. Travel arrangements needs to be made by the visitors.

2 Likes

Evenyone get the confirmation? I’m still waiting on my confirmation

1 Like

Yes, I got my Confirmation today. It’s getting sent in batches. so if you previously received the RSVP form in WhatsApp and filled it out. then you will receive it in some time.

Ather event confirmed for entry tickets???

or

travel tickets???

1 Like

Entry tickets,

@abhishek.balaji @smridhi.kalati somebody needs to rewrite and send that message again.

2 Likes

Is there anyway to cancel? me and my +1 are having a bit trouble travelling from maharashtra so if dont decide in this week i would like to cancel and give the spot to someone else

1 Like

Got the confirmation message a few hours back, but I had filled the rsvp details without getting an invite.

3 Likes

Hi guys , any idea at what time the event starts since need to book tickets to reach Bengaluru

2 Likes

Going by last years itinerary it will be 9.30 am

2 Likes

How much for the ticket?

1 Like

Event would be free to attend. It would cost you travel and stay (if applicable) if you’re not from Bengaluru.

1 Like

I got verified , don’t worry guys this place is near to metro , it’s easy to travel , it’s my daily travelling station

4 Likes

Still didn’t get my verification

2 Likes

Can we add a member for the event after completing rsvp. How to go through this?

1 Like