Ather warranty

My Ather serviced at the following mileages. Since there’s no Ather Service center nearby, the EC where I purchased vehicle arranged service campaigns.

5k - 5200 10k - 12000 15k - 17500 Does this void vehicle’s warranty ?

Furthermore, I would like to subscribe for extended battery warranty for 5years. any suggestions on the warranty terms?

8 Likes

Wait, what is this

You can always buy pack for peace of mind but as The CEO said its not necessary as they believe their Battery pack is build to last more than 7 years.

5 Likes

Hey, Surendra! Please be informed that your vehicle warranty is applicable for 3 years from the date of purchase or a running distance of 30,000 kms. Additionally, just check out our Ather Battery Protect for more information on extending the warranty of your battery. Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply… my question is 15k service delayed till 17k due to service center is far from my place. Does this void warranty ? Technician at the new service center (Rajahmundry) told me due to the delay in service no warranties applicable on my vehicle. Is it true ?

6 Likes

Nowhere in the terms of Ather this page says the term of warranty will be void if periodic service is not carried out.

Detailed Liability is here

8 Likes

Is the Battery Warranty on the Series 1 different from the normal Ather?

2 Likes

It isn’t different

2 Likes

I have purchase Ather 450 Plus in March’23. I was told that there will be an email communication from company for extended battery warranty. Till date I have not receive any email. Also there is no option to buy it online or through experience centre… Please advise on procedure to buy this warranty

1 Like

Currently We don’t have option to Buy EBW for Existing Vehicles

But Your Vehicle got covered while Purchase means You may got an Invoice while Purchase. That will have EBW included

1 Like

You could get ebw done within one year of purchase or 10,000km something as I had gotten it done by going to an EC after it was announced and when my vehicle was just a few months in.

2 Likes

I meant existing Vehicles Because Recentky We Queried for @syed.ishtiaq.apple 's Gen 3 and Found out that Currently EBW is not for Existing Vehicles

Thanks for updating me :smile_cat::raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

But am ready to pay tho don’t Ather like our hard-earned money , :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:!!!

2 Likes

The thing with battery health is it accelerates as it gets old so by some rough estimate my battery health will be almost 76 at 50k kms give or take 4± %

2 Likes

Yeah But Currently Its Unavailable

Even One of my Friend willing buy

2 Likes