Ather Space: Test Ride Experience

Much bigger than the one in Bangalore. Looks amazing. Can’t wait to go here on 15th. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

You found place to hang out now :wink:

Im trying to find the obituary in the centre, for the engine exhaust. Like the one here in Bangalore. I don’t see it.

2 Likes

Definitely. :heart_eyes: I’ve got nothing to do in Chennai. So I’ll hangout in the Ather Space from 2 to the time they kick me out. :joy:
Just kidding. Till they close.

3 Likes

Just saw it on twitter, beautiful… :slight_smile: Wish we could have visited during the chennai trip.

3 Likes

2018 ended,

so we concluded it already ended in people minds!

:smiley:

2 Likes

Looks like a museum for modern art! beautifully done. More pictures from Insta/twitter/Gmaps

One question for people who know tamil…
Shouldn’t it be ஏதர்? Why is it ஏத்தர்?

@chethan.bn Man, you are everywhere :smiley:

9 Likes

ஏதர் looks good translation of Ather. Not sure why they went for ஏத்தர்.

The difference is emphasis on “th”. If Ather has to be pronounced like in Mother or Weather, it should be ஏதர்.

1 Like

Anyway way better than Tamil translation of town/village names in railway stations… which probably looks like imported :smiley:

1 Like

Yes. That stress on “th” makes the sound different.
In Bengaluru, it is written correctly in Kannada

Image source: Googlemaps

1 Like

Thanks @hemanth.anand it was really very nice to visit Ather Space Chennai…:slightly_smiling_face:
superbly designed place…
Great photographs by @sudhanva.atri was exited to meet all people there…
I came here at 11:00 in morning did not even notice how the time flew… had to go to office so left from there at 2:00 pm… I wish I could have stayed there for more time…
Anybody coming to Chennai its must visit place… please get your friends… its a different experience…:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Guess what… This picture is there in this museum… :smiley:

@hemanth.anand @pkg7723 you guys are virtually present in this museum… :smiley:

11 Likes

Oh is it! can you send me a picture if you have?
All my family members and friends have told me many times that I’m a unique specimen and must be kept in a museum. I want to show them that their wish has finally come true :wink:

10 Likes

sorry I don’t have the picture… will send you one soon…!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Damn it HORN! ACCELERATE! HORN! BRAKE! REPEAT! Chennai traffic is very bad (Heard that Bangalore is even worse) was using bicycle a lot and suddenly getting Ather bike in evening time for test ride was uncomfortable, people are overtaking in zigzag pattern I had also done the same while doing test ride overtaking Audi Mercedes etc near a signal and also my ride data is lost and I was not able to see it in the screen inside showroom, finally Had coffee which I missed in Bangalore that to twice, will visit again with friends and family, To all the experts crack this code in Ather washroom. Also came to know that charging from portable charger is not reimbursed confirm about this owners. Thank you Mr. Arjun for explaining, 2 helmets included is the same as test ride helmets? Anyone having template for holes to fix homepod?

2 Likes

I think the code is incomplete or not correct…!!!
I am using portable charger and I am getting reimbursement… because I did not take charging pod… :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

That is the complete code or design every other tile is black, it is in edge of pic because i want to include objects on the left side also in the same pic

1 Like

TLDR - Too Long Didn’t Read :rofl:

2 Likes

Even I got same answer… tried all combinations but was not successful… :joy:

1 Like

This was exactly opposite to loo, when a person thinks in bathroom and stares at the wall😂, also how to crack these codes are they Morse code or something one line or two lines?

2 Likes