Ather Service Experience Review after getting into an Accident

I own an Ather 450x 3.7kWh, and recently, I had the unfortunate experience of being involved in an accident. While riding my bike, a car suddenly appeared in a curve, necessitating a quick brake. Unfortunately, this led to my wheels getting jammed, resulting in a skid and a fall.

Booking the Service Appointment (5/5): The process of booking a service appointment with Ather was exceptionally smooth. I called the Ather service center, and they guided me on raising an insurance claim, detailing the necessary documents and the expected timeline for repairs.

Service Center Impressions (5/5): Upon arriving at the Ather service center, I was pleasantly surprised. The facility was clean and well-maintained, and the staff exhibited a high level of professionalism. They explained every step of the process thoroughly and treated me with utmost courtesy.

Communication (5/5): Communication throughout the repair process was top-notch. They requested a picture of my damaged vehicle when I initially contacted them, allowing them to assess which parts were available in stock and which needed to be ordered. Their dedication to keeping me informed at every stage of the process was impressive.

Service Quality (5/5): The quality of the service on my Ather 450x was outstanding. The repair process was incredibly smooth, and I received my bike back in a condition that felt brand new. Additionally, the insurance claim process, including the involvement of a surveyor, proceeded seamlessly.

Pricing (4/5): While the pricing for spare parts may seem a bit high, it’s important to note that this is typically determined by the company (Ather). I don’t fault the service center for this, as they are following company guidelines.

Customer Service (5/5): The customer service provided by the Ather service center staff was excellent. They were knowledgeable, courteous, and addressed all my concerns effectively.

Timeliness (5/5): I was pleasantly surprised by the quick turnaround time. I received my bike the very next day, which is commendable.

Additional Services (N/A): The service center did not offer any additional services or recommendations in my case, but this might vary depending on the situation.

Overall Experience and Conclusion (5/5): My overall experience with Ather’s service was exceptional. What could have been a distressing incident turned into a positive and hassle-free experience, thanks to the dedication and professionalism of the service officers (Raja, Dinesh) and the service technician. My total bill was ₹9,962, and my insurance(ICICI LOMBARD) claim amount was ₹7,768, with taxes excluded.

In conclusion, I wholeheartedly recommend Ather’s service to others. Their commitment to customer satisfaction and the efficient handling of the repair process have left me thoroughly impressed. Ather has turned a challenging situation into a remarkable experience.

4 Likes

Why is taxes excluded ?

I assume GST mismatch.

I don’t know what is the process they actually did in their side (insurance)

Did you have to pay the difference,also did you have 0 dep insurance

Yes I have to pay the difference, I don’t know.

I always use delight automobile dwarka service for every 5km service They provide excellent services polite nature and genuine work

What is the location of the service centre?

1 Like

I can’t imagine the service cost😳 20 services for every 100km

1 Like

Vellore, Tamil Nadu.

1 Like