Ather Rizta | From our family to yours

And they not giving magic twist and skid control with segment display. I think it’s possible to give these features with any display just like auto hold.

3 Likes

bruh the phone wont survive the poor roads and pothole,hardware of phone like OIS in camera etc will get damaged.Ather has done many things to make that dashboard shock and water proof

4 Likes

I am from Durgapur, West Bengal. I have prebooked Rizta and I was wondering how deliveries are handled in Durgapur? I have seen some Ather Scooters prowling around the city with Durgapur Number Plates(WB40). Not sure how the deliveries and the service is handled here in my city?

2 Likes

you will need to visit your nearest dealer to take delivery. they will call you. number plate is based on the address in your aadhaar card.

3 Likes

No, nothing like that even exist in the dasboard. Its just held in the front shroud with 4 screws.

2 Likes

Ummm, are we evolving or going backwards. Like from touch screen to non-touch :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

CCS is not possible for our low voltage battery packs. Maybe in the future with pouch cells or GaN adapters.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Admin note: stick to the topic folks, lots of posts being flagged off for being off topic.

2 Likes

Wow, Ather Rizta also have Wheeeeeeeeee Sound :star_struck:

I thought It will be Silent like Etergo Scooters :rocket:

Wheeeeeeeeee is an Emotion :infinity:

P.S : The Guy who took Video mentioned, Rizta Speed was Awesome and He can’t Catch Rizta :rocket:

7 Likes

Looks like a very old video as it’s still in camouflage and the performance looks exactly like 450x. The test appears to be done before Ather decided to underpower it. Max acceleration is only 4.7 seconds now from 0 to 40kmph.

2 Likes

Hey I checked with the Person who took the Video,

It was Yesterday :green_heart:

3 Likes

Awesome. Let’s hope for the best.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why some feel the annoying motor whine from Ather scooters is a good thing. It’s just so loud and irritating. Ather succeeded in marketing it as a positive and sadly they are not able or want to reduce it despite releasing multiple generations of products.

One of the major benefits of the electric vehicles is that they are silent and less noise pollution, but Ather motor whine is louder and irritating than even many petrol 2 wheelers. I was hoping for the improvement in this aspect with Rizta but sadly it looks like that’s not the case.

5 Likes

When I bought my Gen 2 I quit using the Headphones while Riding, Only Because of the Wheeeeeeeeee Sound

This Low Frequency Sound will not Pollute. This is Really Great.

Most are Silent, Because They are Hub Motor Driven Vehicles. Ather has Dual Belts. Even Ultraviolette have a Unique Sound due to its Chain Drive Mechanism.

2 Likes

All your points are valid but it is what it is.

Just like the Royal Enfield thud marketing. Even after stringent norms, the public missed the old silencer beats. Ather is trying something similar but right now it is only a very small number who actually believe this wheee is as a great feature. Most likely this will die down as Ather improves on the belt performance and efficiency.

Or maybe 10 years down the line, the govt will step in and enforce more stringent decibel norms, just like how iphones finally got type C.

4 Likes

Hello all,

Any news on when rizta will be arriving at the showrooms ? Saw Some video on YouTube mentioning in the month of may or it will be June ?

2 Likes

As per a conversation with a representative. They said it will start test rides by June End.

3 Likes

yes. that is the time frame. same was informed by local dealership as well.

3 Likes