Ather Referral programs

The Ather Referral Program ends on 16th June '21. Don’t sweat, any unlocked credits in your Ather account will live there forever. You can use them against subscription packs as and when you wish.

Got locked credits in your account? You/your friend have two more weeks to activate them by completing the order. So, don’t let those credits perish.

For the cities that we haven’t launched in yet, any locked credits you might have, remain intact. You’ll be able to unlock them when we are there

Anyone pre-ordering the 450x are free to use my referral code LCOWU0 and get ₹2500 credits

Welcome to the Ather family!

I purchased my Ather last month in April 2021. I didn’t get Referral code till date. Can anybody tell me when and where I can get my referral code…

Hi. Here is my referral code. Feel free to order ur 450x or 450 plus

Hello friends, you can use my referral code - ESLGBU

My referral code : EZNFNZ.

Use my referral code to pre order 450x and get 2500 Ather credits which can be redeemed to purchase Ather subscriptions like connect pro or lite/ Service Lite/ Pro.

Thank u

Hey folks I have heard that 2.5k of referral benefits can’t be availed if we pre-book ather on Jun 14 which before the deadline and complete the payment,is it true ? @abhishek.balaji

1 Like

Both the referee and the referrer have to complete the payment before 16 June to avail the benefits.

Bro here is lockdown . We cant do anything … and in Kozhikode showroom opening after July 8 . We should we do

It seems to me that due to the pandemic, the payment terms should be more loyal.

We’ve clarified this already here: Internal updates - Ather 450X & 450 Plus - #78 by abhishek.balaji

1 Like

Hello,

My id is not generating referral code to share with my friend.

My frequent follow ups to CC has not solved the issue.

Will I be able to take the benefit after 16th June when it is going to end.

Like if we pre-book using a referral code tomorrow and pay the amount in about two weeks can both the refree and referer get the credit points?? @abhishek.balaji

Hey folks use my referral code hurry up its the last day to earn the perks pre-book it and get 2.5k referral credits and text on insta :pratheek_rayeli for additional credits Code:M47S5D 1 credit point= 1 inr

Referral credits will be still be there right in the cities where there is no EC yet?

They will be there to use but for any new booking to be done today is the last day

1 Like