Ather quote from Revolt Showroom?

Hi Ather Energy team, When I went to the Revolt Kochi showroom for an enquiry, I was told that there is a waiting period of 3 months for Revolt bike delivery and they gave me a quotation for Ather scooter which is ready available with them. Ather’s quotation was given in an envelope called REVOLT, Aztron Mobility Pvt Ltd, Palarivattom, Ernakulam… When I asked, they said that I can book the Ather vehicle at the Revolt showroom and the vehicle delivery can be done from the Revolt showroom. Is Ather energy the same as Revolt company? Or did the Revolt company acquire Ather? I have attached the quotation and envelope. I hope for a reply as soon as possible.

1 Like

Can you share that quote. Interestingly things are getting easier for Ather as they now allow booking of the scooter from flipkart too.

4 Likes

These two are two different builds- 1 is scooter/scooty while the other 1 is a bike. Of course both are EVs

3 Likes

Well, guess what! the Revolt showroom is run by the same folk who is starting the new Ather EC near Aluva.

PSST:: If you go around the Revolt showroom, you can see a temporary Ather Service Camp!

4 Likes

So, the owner is running two showrooms with different brands :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Probably it’s the same in Indore as well. And it’s just a few metres apart. Same family, different owners though here

3 Likes

They also run the biggest Nippon Toyota showroom in Asia. Pretty famous and experienced folk in these circles.

The current EC at Kochi is run by a team that has multiple ICE scooter dealerships around here too.

I guess that’s very common.

3 Likes

Yes, it shouldn’t be a problem for the owner, this happens. But staffs are to be careful while handing out things not to mix brand values, the manufacturer might not like mixing things unless it’s is multi brand showroom