Ather One and Subscriptions

Without connectivity my Ather 450 will run or not…

Provided facilities are ok for me. And I don’t want any upgradation.

It’s already available in the mail. Need to check with CS on this.

1 Like

Your 450 will not get locked without connectivity, but you’ll miss out on any updates and bug fixes without connectivity :slight_smile:

The below issue of your may have something to do with this. I only tihng I can think of is that the unit consumption used for reimbursement is coming from unsynced data and the units consumed displayed is from the correct synced data. I can see that you got your scooter on Nov2 and your syncing stopped on Dec3 (1 month). the reimbursement is for the 2 months period in your case and approximately half (DEc 3 to Dec 31) is missing.

Noted. Just now I got a mail for reimbursement.

1 Like

Yes I had thought this might be the issue for lower reimbursement. I sometimes still have syncing issues in the vehicle. Will call CS and get more clarification.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. The vehicle was idle during the holidays, and I had not shut it down. I had observed around 7%-9% idle drain per day and this adds up. If I had shut down the drain would’ve been lesser but I’m afraid to do so and also because it was more than 60% when I left home during the vacations.

3 Likes

Hi @hemanth.anand
Even I have similar issue with reimbursement
Attaching the screenshot

The difference you’ve observed is because the upgrade in the plan to Ather One. The reimbursement amount will be applicable only from the day you upgraded.

Could be the same for you @Dhruvath

1 Like

I had upgraded the plan after a week of receiving the vehicle. So one week shouldn’t effect the consumption much.

Okay in this case, CS will be in the best position to help you out

@abhishek.balaji home charging electricity reimbursement calculation is wrong…

1. In Bangalore bescom rate for band 100-200 units is ₹6.75 not ₹6.5
  2. 9% tax on bill

Totally around 13% we are loosing…

The rates for reimbursement were fixed at ₹6.5 per unit based on the previous revision of the tariffs. We’ll announce when we evaluate and revise the reimbursement rates.

2 Likes

I see that ather one is not a part of current batch of pre-orders for ather 450. They are providing ather service for the current batch.
@abhishek.balaji Is there a way for me to upgrade to ather one by paying the delta amount during the final payment?

Call Customer Service and you’ll get a payment link to upgrade to Ather One by paying the delta

1 Like

The payment window is going to open up shortly for my 450 as I go by the dashboard (Jan-Feb)…feeling excited about it.
If I opt for basic subscription of Ather Connect after first year (Ather Service subscription is free for first year), what will be the servicing cost that I would incur from second year? Is there any price list available? Or is it that Ather Service pack is recommended to stay protected against replacement costs? What exactly does Ather Service pack cover?

I hope it should be some time instead of sometime

You can opt for servicing on a pay-as-you-go basis. We do have a price list for the servicing cost outside of Ather One/Service, let me get that updated and shared here soon.

Under the Ather service plan, periodic servicing of your 450 is covered. The recommended intervals for this are every 5000km.

Once your vehicle is inspected, here are the consumables that will be replaced, as and when required.

• FR & RR wheel bearings
  • Steering bearings
  • Front fork seal
  • Swingarm bushes
  • Brake pads (two wheels per year)
  • Primary and secondary belts

Additionally, we will also do a top-up of brake fluid and front fork oil.

More info available in the FAQs as well: Can I expect free service if I had taken Ather Service plan?

1 Like

Applicable for 450?

2 Likes

For the 450, subscritions were never mandatory and always optional. 450 used to get complimentary subscription for the first year (now it is Ather Service, Initial few scooters got Ather One). But Ather has always recommended owners to take the Ather Connect plan at least because what’s a smart scooter without data connection?

1 Like