Ather One and Subscriptions

It takes me to the dashboard which has my vehicle details. What do i do next?

click on menu option

I dont have the option called reimbursement.

My flight delivery is on coming Friday. And even Iā€™m facing the same issue. I have asked CC a couple of items. They said it will reflect after some more time. But itā€™s not. Today one guy said it will be done at the time of delivery. After seeing your post I understood that they are not gonna do even on delivery day.

Theyā€™ve probably not upgraded your plan yet. Please call support tomorrow and have them complete this.

1 Like

Already spoke to them 4-5 times. Evening also I spoke to them. He was like it might take up to 2weeks from the date of delivery. @gpbhattar let me know when you find that option on your app bro.

I didnā€™t see that until yesterday but I see that today.
However the next reimbursement date says 5th October 2019. A day in the past is ā€˜Nextā€™.

Hi, My ride stats arenā€™t syncing with cloud since Dec 3rd and backend team is checking on the same. Since cloud isnā€™t working for me, will units consumed by vehile for charging gets synced to cloud? Just a thought.

1 Like

I think I got this quarter reimbursement

i doubt!

check with Ather if that data is transmitted or not!?

from my knowledge if there is no network that information will not be capturedā€¦

but for your case, if the network is available, Ather shoud/can answer

Yes, I got the amount credited in my bank account yesterday afternoon.
However Iā€™m waiting for the email with the actual units consumed. I hope I get it today.

1 Like

Hai Ather team,

I wants to take my Ather to my home town which is 300km far away from Chennai. My question is that the Ather connectivity will work out side of Chennai also?

And in Chennai I use the Ather Grid very rarely. In this case annual subscription is not required for me. And I am planning to install Solar panel for Ather charging.

In this case shall I use the Ather grid for paying for that particular charging???

Please clarify.

Hi if u dont mind may I know what is your avg monthly run & howmuch amount on avg u get monthly reimbursement

I donā€™t mind giving you the exact figures.
Actually, I ride around 1000kms a month. But due to Dasara, Deepavali and Christmas school holidays, the scooter was not used as much. In the October-December Quarter, my scooter has covered 2112kms in total (Odo reading 4947 to 7059)
I have now got a reimbursement of ā‚¹722.15 which comes up to ā‚¹0.34 per km
Since Ather reimburses at the rate of ā‚¹6.50 per unit, my scooter has consumed 111.10 units (kWh)
However the highest BESCOM slab for my home is ā‚¹7.80 per unit.
So I actually have spent ā‚¹866.58 for 2112kms which is ā‚¹0.41 per km

The cost per km has been approximately the same for the last 4 quarters for which I got reimbursements. Assuming a ā‚¹2.0 per km for a 125cc ICE scooter, Iā€™ve till now spent around ā‚¹11,300 less over these 7059kms.

However One thing Iā€™m concernedā€¦111.1 units for 2112kms translates to 52.6Wh/Km efficiency.
On the Ather app, Iā€™m aways between 30-45 Wh/Km which is 38 Wh/Km on an average.
A 15 Wh/km difference is puzzling and too huge an error to ignore!

7 Likes

I have received ā‚¹168 for 900kms which is only 25units of energy. I feel my vehicle isnā€™t calculating enegry consumption or it isnā€™t syncing correctly.

@hemanth.anand Ather app doesnā€™t consider the IDLE drain and conversion losses into consideration right ? Thats why the difference maybe

1 Like

Yep, itā€™s likely because of the idle drain. Your ride stats efficiency is calculated only when youā€™re riding and now when your vehicle is idle. There is some idle battery drain in the 450, and your calculation includes the energy lost due to idle drain, hence the huge 52.6Wh/km efficiency numbers.

The reimbursement rates are calculated based on the units consumed when charging, so technically, if you just charge your scooter, leave it to drain and continue the cycle without any odo reading, youā€™ll still get the reimbursement :stuck_out_tongue:

Similarly, for very efficient riders, who cover longer distances on a single charge and have lesser idle drain, will also see a mismatch in the efficiency-odo-reimbursement calculation.

3 Likes

Itā€™ll work wherever Vodafone 3G is available, so you can use it all over India, where network is available.

For the 450X, we have not yet released any info on the subscription plans. For the 450, you can opt for the plans which do not include Grid usage. You will still need the most basic Connect subscription for OTA updates and connectivity.

Ather Grid usage is free currently, but when we do start charging for it, you can pay per usage.

1 Like

Units consumed is 49.72 and the reimbursed amount is only ā‚¹160. As per Bangalore rate the reimbursement amount should be ā‚¹323

Did you calculate this using a separate meter? Iā€™d suggest waiting for the email with the units consumed to tally these numbers. If thereā€™s a mismatch, you can reach out to customer service to let them know and itā€™ll be looked into.