Ather One and Subscriptions

Yes, they are still reimbursing under the old rate of 6.5. I am now even crossing the 6.75 slab and am in the 7.8 slab as I charge my Ather at home only. I don’t have much hopes of getting reimbursed at 7.8 but we need to atleast to be reimbursed at Rs 6.75. While the amount may be small for each user, @Ather.Team will be saving atleast a lakh+ every year due to this discrepancy.

I don’t think there is a discrepancy here, it has already been stated by Ather that reimbursements are flat at the rate of Rs. 6.5/unit and not at the slab that the customer incurs the charges at. It was clarified elsewhere on the forum and also in person during the owners meet.

1 Like

Yes but the question is from where did they arrive at Rs 6.5? It’s from the BESCOM tariff rate right. Hence, since the rate was revised from Rs 6.5 to Rs 6.75, it’s only fair that they revise the reimbursement rate too.

1 Like

I’m not sure how they fixed the tariff slab, but they did clarify that it won’t be revised.

So on the website it says Ather Service is free till Dec '19 for a purchase is being made this year. But the DOT is also given on offer. So for home charging I still have to subscribe to Ather One paying 8400 or will it be just an extra amount to be paid from Ather Service ?

1 Like

Only the difference…

Please check this FAQ

1 Like

We are almost at the anniversary of the first Ather scooter being released. So would like to ask if anyone knows if Ather, is going to enable an option in the APP/Website for renewing Ather ONE plan. Also I would like to know from others, who have not taken the lease, what are they opting for in the second year.

Maybe this question is too early for most of us,since regular deliveries only started in 2019. I personally received the bike in Feb this year. But curious to know what others could be subscribing to in the 2nd year. I will mostly opt for either Ather service or Ather connect plan.

2 Likes

You just have to call support and ask them to renew the plan. They will send a payment link so you can pay the subscription amount.

1 Like

I guess a couple of 450 owners might have renewed it…

1 Like

“In Chennai, the reimbursement amount will be @4.6 Rs/Unit of power consumed.” Why can this not be the same for all Ather 450 customers who are eligible for this reimbursement?

Rate slabs are different for different discoms.

2 Likes

Ah ok great, i didn’t realise that domestic power tariff was different between the two cities.

Got a electricity reimbursement from ather today! Got one last month too, now it seems it has become a monthly affair from quarterly? @abhishek.balaji could you shed some light on this?

That seems odd. I’ll have this checked, but it’s likely that it’s an old reimbursement that didn’t go through. The last time the reimbursement was issued was in October for July-September.

Did you get one before that for April-June?

I did get the June quarter reimbursement if I remeber correctly, and I got the October Quarter too. This was unexpected and the profile in Ather website still says next reimbursement is October 5th, 2019, so that has not updated either.

Hmmm, can you share some more details over DM? Will get this checked.

Hi @abhishek.balaji, I have upgraded to Ather One before my vehicle delivery last week. Ather has not collected my bank details. I just want to understand the process of reimbursement and when is the next one.

https://app.atherenergy.com/user/profile#reimbursement

It takes me to the dashboard which has my vehicle details. What do i do next?

click on menu option