Ather One and Subscriptions

Applicable for 450?

2 Likes

For the 450, subscritions were never mandatory and always optional. 450 used to get complimentary subscription for the first year (now it is Ather Service, Initial few scooters got Ather One). But Ather has always recommended owners to take the Ather Connect plan at least because what’s a smart scooter without data connection?

1 Like

Can I infer that subscription model has been removed for both 450 and 450X? Kindly clarify.

1 Like

No it means you are not forced to take subscription. You can buy upfront or thru lease as well.

Thanks, Hemanth Anand and Prasath Vishnu.

Suggest you go through this thread for more details.
https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/discussions-on-pricing-and-subscriptions/5281

@abhishek.balaji is it in any way possible to get the Sim registered in our name ??
Asking so that Airtel users can add the number to the family plan and use maps without subscription :grimacing:

Relying on Airtel? It will be a costly mistake given the crappy service of Airtel. Please rethink.

Received tweet from Tarun Ji just now.

1 Like

Hi All,

I would like to know if I buy Ather 450, will the promotion of getting 1 year of Ather One subscription free which was available on the purchase last year be applicable this year too?

@abhishek.balaji if buy 450 Now 1st year data subscrption and service is free?

It includes 1 year of Ather Service. You can upgrade to Ather One, if you’d like, by paying the delta cost. Reach out to CS for this.

thanks a lot for the quick response - what would be the cost of Ather Dot and Ather portable charger?

One last question is around the lease option - is the insurance, Ather subscription and vehicle operating cost complimentary? Can I also pay the down payment via my credit card for the lease option?

Dot is included with your order. Portable charger is an optional accessory, and costs about Rs. 5000 + GST.

Insurance cost is included in the on road price, but we don’t sell insurance directly. You can purchase through our partner Digit, or choose your own insurance partner. Ather Service for a year is complimentary.

Do you mean home charging reimbursements as vehicle operating cost? That is only applicable in the Ather One plan.

Don’t think so, you can reach out to Autovert for confirmation on this:

Email : care@autovert.in

Phone : 7676217677 (Whatsapp) 7676217678

1 Like

sorry for the confusion created, wanted to ask if insurance and Ather subscription is included in the lease installment that I pay every month if I take the lease option?

This should help: About Lease Option - Qs and As

In one if the threads, I saw that if I go ahead with the purchase option, I can pay part of the vehicle cost by NEFT and the rest of the cost via a credit card. Please confirm if this is possible (60,000 by NEFT and the rest 50,000+ approx via Credit Card)?

Yes, it’s possible. Because you’ll be paying for the order with the unique payment window link sent by Ather which is linked to your order. So the no of part payments with different modes will count on your order. Call 76766 00900 and check once for more clarification.

1 Like

I did multiple payments just yesterday. I ensured that I paid first by NEFT and then by credit card after about 10 minutes. After payment by NEFT, wait for payment receipt. You may need to refresh the screen under your account with Ather. You will then find balance amount to be paid displayed. You can then pay by card. But card payment will attract 2% transaction charges.

1 Like

thanks a lot for the clarification! really helpful :slight_smile:

All the best…guess we both would meet while taking delivery.:slight_smile:

1 Like