Ather in Kolkata

Looks like Kolkata has been SOON-ZONED. :frowning_face:

1 Like

:frowning_face: hit a few roadblocks, but resharing the revised timelines for everyone:

@abhishek.balaji. When the Update soon message for kolkata will take how many days more?

Can you please update Test ride date and dealer name along with ather grid installation location.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji Please update regarding test ride and other details for Kolkata. 10 days gone after the earlier update. We are almost at the end of December. :slight_smile:

Yea no updates till now. New Year is almost here :’(

Hello Everyone ! Ather Experience centre is coming up in AJC Bose Road. Test rides will begin next month and you will get your deliveries in February .

6 Likes

Wow. Thank you Srikantji. So how can we get the delivery of vehicle through experience center or dealer ?

Yes Sir ! We are setting up an experience centre along with a retail partner. Test drivers, purchase, deliveries etc , everything will be facilitated from there.

3 Likes

Nice to see an update in Sunday. It’s big surprise to me. Eagerly awaiting smooth delivery at kolkata.

Hey @Kolkata

Sharing some developments regarding operations starting in Kolkata.

• Our retail partner in Kolkata is PGL Ramji Group, and the experience center will be located at Chitrakoot building, AJC Bose Road
  • The work on the experience center has just started and we’ll let you know when it’ll be up and running
  • Currently, we expect test rides, full payments, and deliveries to begin in February.
4 Likes

@abhishek.balaji: Could you please confirm if your quoted post implies that the Series 1 will not be available in Kolkata ? That will be immensely heartbreaking.

Nope, the Jan 15 deadline is only for the cities mentioned in the post. Series 1 will be available in Kolkata at launch for those who are eligible.

1 Like

We have created a Telegram group for Kolkata owners as many here expressed to move away from WApp. Join using the link below.

1 Like

I hv a place where u can make an ather experience center in Kolkata. I hv seen ur experience center in chennei. I support ev. So first 3 month r free for ather for my space. For details text me

1 Like

is the group still there ?

3 Likes

Request to @tarun @ravneet.phokela if you don’t find any retail partner for Kolkata, please open your own EC.

1 Like

Atleast set up a service workshop, we can buy from Siliguri.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji Any information for Kolkata?

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji @atherenergy Is this legit?

I have heard the opening of Ather Space in Kolkata on 25th September at Park Circus. @abhishek.balaji Is it right?