Ather Grid Slow Charging

I have heard that Ather had slowed speed of charging .It’s good if we calrify it. Share your charging speed while using Ather grid.It will help alot

2 Likes

No, the grid speed is not reduced, But, grid speed varies across the day with weather acting as a primary phenomenon.

4 Likes

If it’s like that than take particular weather were charging slow down then we have to pay much more price as it based on time. Thats why Ather should charge in according to consumption of energy

1 Like

Ather has come up with this idea only the make lose crowd at the grids I see no other point. they might introduce the change when they would see a drop in the usage of grids.

4 Likes

1% charge takes 5 Minutes at Chinchwad Ather Centre, 2% charge takes 9 minutes

4 Likes

if you are facing a slow speed of charging kindly report it from Ather App

Connected for 30 Mins and Power Fluctuation

Still Paid Money - 3 RS and Some + 30 Mins, For Their Mistake :dotted_line_face::lying_face:

Same experience with Vida charger charged my vehicle for atleast 5 min then power gone so I thought I have to pay for that 5 to 6% charge but when I checked my app no payment option was there and my money was also not debited from the wallet.

1 Like

Dude, In Vida and Ather Collaboration Still Lot of Payment Bugs and Charging Bugs are there

Enjoy it till gets solution

Yup :grin: I prefer Vida charging for this glitches and all.

1 Like

Can we charge till 100% in VIDA Charger ?

I think that won’t be possible as the internal code on Ather is modified to stop charging at 80% on fast chargers. Most likely If a vida comes to Ather for charging they too will face similar situation.

3 Likes

We can but Ather unlocks the charger if we manage to lock it then it can charger as I have noticed after unlock still charger was working when I completely turned on my vehicle then removed my charger that time Fan stopped of Vida Charger

1 Like