Ather Grid in Mumbai

Had raised a request to install a grid at the pay & park opp d-mart(next to maple x).

1 Like

We can use bolt charging network, itā€™s there all over india but itā€™s not a fast charging one.

https://bolt.earth/

2 Likes

I have installed the app and it shows Ather 450x as supported scooter,Will try it !

Thanks @shyamraoa

1 Like

why is there only one grid in panvel? I think Orion mall should have one as they have OLA fast charger too

1 Like

Mumbaiā€™s Ather Grid infra is lagging. I just feel sad when I look at the Grid Map of Mumbai and compare it to Bangalore or even Kerala. I hope 2023 is the year for Mumbai.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s 2 available at Chandivali Vijay Company

yup,there should be more chargers on outskirts of mumbai too.even in vashi all chargers are only near EC dont know why malls dont have grid yet

3 Likes

I donā€™t like the fast chargers at the ECs. They are mostly hogged by the scooters out for deliveries and I donā€™t understand why they all should be ā€œfastā€ charged and that too to 100%. Sighā€¦! I got stuck a few times in the unnecessary queues at ECs which resulted into me taking a fewer leisure impromptu rides lately. Aah, it used to be fun to be an early adopter. Now, I canā€™t handle arrogant store managers with non-existent charging ethics & many owners who just come to the grids to charge their scooters as they donā€™t have a charger in their parking/society.

4 Likes

yup an EC should atleast have 4 chargers especially the one in turbhe cause its a service center too

4 Likes

Itā€™s lovely to see more & more new grids with 2 charging pointsā€¦! :heart::ok_hand:

5 Likes

The Ather Grid in Goregaon East Florenza Grid is down for months now :roll_eyes:ā€¦ there is a very long void in the western express Highway :sweat:

Report the issue through app. No use posting the issue here

1 Like

Now that we have a couple of grids in Vasai, we need some in Palghar-Boisar-Dahanu area as the number of Ather owners is growing. This will encourage folks to do more rides without the worry of range anxiety.

7 Likes

Agree, I take my Toothless to Kelve from Virar once every month (no privacy at home ā€¦ haha). We slow charge at Sai Samarth hotel before we hit the ghats. Toothless is ready before we could finish our food. Rides to Kelve have been the most enjoyable for us. :heart: A few fast chargers wonā€™t hurt for sure.

4 Likes

Yeah, had suggested a few spots to Joel from the Grids team

4 Likes