Ather Grid coverage

I wonder what is the Ather’s Strategy about the Grids. I have seen Ather Grid in 10 Kms redius in Pune. I think Grid should be in 45 Kms of redius, as low variant of Ather is having 45 Kms range in sports mode. It will be helpful in removing range anixity. Also Ather’s Network will also increased.

3 Likes

The idea is to have many chargers in less than 10 Km, because if the charge is dropped below 17% you can charge it within the available radius.

2 Likes

There isn’t a single grid along the old mumbai-pune highway starting from Pune station to Talegaon, distance being about 39 Kms

1 Like

There is a grid available here:

The Emerald Resort

2 Likes

Yes it is available, hence my end point was upto Talegaon :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

you’ll soon have it in Chinchwad

3 Likes

also, if you go the university road via ravet, there’s one in Pimple Nilakh - Copa Cabana, or a detour of 7kms one way from Nashik Phata to Copacabana can also help in planning your route.

or a detour from Bopodi to Aundh Subway is around 4km one way which also can help in a top up

though I know it’s irritating to have detours, but since we don’t have options which fall adjoining the old Highway, we have to plan some like these

1 Like

Copa Cabana is still not visible in Ather app and I am into a mailing war with the Ather team since 2 weeks.

1 Like

Ather Grid in Copa Cabana Restaurant, Pune is not functional and also doesn’t show up in the Ather app. I believe the host has discontinued the partnership. Is there any other location where it is going to be shifted ? @abhishek.balaji

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji I know you guys are busy with gen 3 but please don’t loose focus on Ather grids. With that said, can you please confirm if there will be any new Grid coming up soon in Bandra or Khar (Bombay). With Experience Centre in Khar removed, we don’t have a place to charge around Bandra and Khar.

@abhishek.balaji sir please tell Ather Grid team to setup a grid at Mhow or Rau place which is near Indore so that it’s easy for Mhow customer to use Ather Grid.