Ather Grid 2.0 is taking off!

Can you share some pics. :grinning:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Well the new one does Not change the status from green to red when you flip the cover. And still does not allow for 2 charger aka grid and 16a socket to work simultaneously. @abhishek.balaji is there any possibility that the grid 2.0 and the socket behind the cover will work at the same time?

6 Likes

I suppose it is designed in a way that the load is checked / restricted for not more than one at a time. This is also a safety point so that the vehicle is protected from any electrical hazards

3 Likes

I don’t think that is the reason, most probably is the relay responsible for turning on the charger is NC-C-NO, Which means NC is Normally closed in that scenario the power is always given to the Grid charging system and we don’t have to scan the code or any, the power is permanently closed and received by the Dc converter, but when the code is scanned the relay switched to NO making contact and NC losing power, that Is why only one system can receive power.

How is the Grid 2.0 coming along in Bangalore? So far, I have only seen one in the Ather Indiranagar branch. The other grids still have the old ones. Have the grid upgrades been stopped or am I just not seeing them?

Bescom Kr circle has two gen 2 chargers installed…

1 Like

Any new charging points in Thiruvananthapuram soon? I feel like there are so many gaps with the existing network.

1 Like

Same in Coimbatore only 3 available till date :upside_down_face: