Ather Grid 2.0 is taking off!

Plz installed Ather grid 2.0 in pune and increase public charging point. when go for changing there is 2 to 3 EV wating so thinking about it .

3 Likes

May be due to global supply issues, the roll out of Fast grids has been so slow lately. Besides, existing grids getting disappeared is kinda annoying. I mean who does that? Remove existing grids? Sigh :pensive:

6 Likes

There are various reasons so as to why a Grid can disappear/be removed. A lot of times the Grid goes does for numerous reasons and is temporarily removed, while being serviced/if the maintenance timeline might take a while.

Most of the Grids are hosted by different entities/businesses, which at any point, for whatever reason be shut down/moved to another location. In such cases, the new owners may/may not accept/agree to be a Ather Grid host, and eventually the Grid will have to be moved/removed.

Grid points can not be considered permanent and changes should be expected, due to unforseen situations.

4 Likes

And hence there is something called as “communication” or even adding a status in the app as “under maintenance, out of order, etc…”

15 Likes

What will be the changing time for new grid 2.0

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ather Grid in Bangalore

1st 2.0 installed in Chennai - Mylapore, more to come soon.

11 Likes

where is it in Mylapore, looks like they have not been updated in Maps yet

1 Like

CADD Center Mylapore, it will take sometime to reflect in app. Grid is live and i used it. Try it out.

3 Likes

I went out there today, its set up in the back side of the building, anyone trying to locate may sometime find it hard, apart from that even in grid 2.0 the charge speed remains the same for 450s, you have a 450x what where your charge speed?

Here are some photos

The cover does not disable charge which it did in previous model

Emergency stop and model number on the right side of the charger

3 Likes

What cover? I didn’t understand properly. Did you mean the 5 A socket cover?

4 Likes

Didn’t the Grid get disabled when the front cover of the charger is lifted up? The cover which usually has a 16/6a socket behind. I heard this in forum somewhere, I actually never used it.

3 Likes

In old grids and new one in both when you lift the cover the green color light will become red color. When our Ather is charging if we lift the cap it doesn’t turn red nor stop the charging of the vehicle. It just doesn’t respond or work when an Ather is charging.

2 Likes

Can you provide mail on which we can mail to Ather for demanding more Ather grids and complaining about faulty grids :100:

5 Likes

athergrid@atherenergy.com. Here you go. You cannot demand Ather to set new grids but if you know any place like restaurants, cafe, mall, etc. Where a grid can be set up without any issues. More importantly it should provide good parking space. If you know any public places who are willing to allow charging infrastructure you can contact above mail

info@atherenergy.com. This mail is to report any issues such as faulty grids, vehicle issues, charging issues. Anything related to the vehicle can be reported to this mail

2 Likes

I am already an Ather grid host at my place btw :grinning:

4 Likes

Which grid?

4 Likes

In Jaipur …

1 Like

Can you share some pics. :grinning:

3 Likes

3 Likes