Ather Duo Charger

A combo of wall and dot charger⚡️

Why did they launch this silently along with Apex. It is slick and most of the community had wanted something similar. It is looking like an antique telephone and somewhat similar to the one Ola has but still.

Does anyone know more details about this charger. What will be it’s pricing?

https://www.atherenergy.com/charging

9 Likes

Why is there a rectangular key?!

I think this is to lock the charger in place and can’t be removed with it. Can prevent stealing though.

1 Like

So you can differentiate between the scooter key and this without even looking?

4 Likes

I don’t think this one is only shipping with Apex. I saw a 450x in my office complex with this charger. I think this one is for all Athers going forward.

3 Likes

I received this charger alone with my 450X HR. that time sales representative informed that Ather will come with some holder soon. But it will be on a price. May be Apex owners will get it FOC.

1 Like

Wow. When did u get it? I bought in Nov 2023 and i got a portable charger alone. I enquired about Dot charger and even that was also not available.

1 Like

I got in 21st Dec 2023. I also got the portable charger only and its been standardized. No more dot chargers.

3 Likes

no, the holder is an accessory which is Rs. 2599. Here is the link to it. Ather Ather Duo Wall Mount Ather Accessories | Ather Store

5 Likes

Is anyone using a holder for their portable charger. If yes where did you get it from.

1 Like

Ahh makes sense @power_light2000 and @ibbi . I did not think of that and thought they changed the the key pattern to a rectangle.

4 Likes

It looks so good and sturdy too

2 Likes

Has anyone managed to install Ather Duo Wall mount accessory? I received the product 2 days ago without any installation manual. It is little confusing as there are lot of screws on the rear side.

3 Likes

post some front and back photos, maybe I can help you out

2 Likes

Thanks for the response Parveen. Attached photos above.

2 Likes

Are there any screws on the side?

1 Like

No screws on sides.

2 Likes

I think it seems like the front plastic cover should pop off and those indents going on the middle is where you would screw into the walls.

Did they send a packet of screws with this?

2 Likes

Okay, then these will be the screws to open up the front cover.

Remove the screws marked in blue, this should pop the front cover out. And the red colour marked is the wall mount. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

But how would he screw the front cover back in, after attaching it to the wall😝

3 Likes