I have been receiving an error since this morning stating that my Ather Connect subscription has expired. However, I renewed it a month ago. Please look into this issue and resolve it at the earliest.
I faced the same issue day before yesterday. Since I had to use the features, I paid again. It started working. I have been trying to get a refund (I paid in August, and again day before yesterday). I raised a support ticket to get a refund and the Ather team keeps closing the ticket - marking it as resolved. I tried the support number (7676600900) and noone picks up.
Hey Mitul,
We are aware of the issue where your Ather Connect subscription status is currently showing as expired despite your successful renewal.
Please be assured that your subscription is secure. Our team is actively working on resolving this on priority such that your smart feature access is restored shortly.
The customer support is a joke.
If you call their customer support to make a complaint about the service centre, the call directly goes to the service centre.
The only way to reach them via ticket and email, eventually they would close all the tickets without providing any support.
The relationship between Ather and customers are done once we make the payment for vehicle, after that they don’t bother us.