Ather Charger Requirement In Wagholi Pune

@tarun @abhishek.balaji @smridhi.kalati Dear Ather,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Mohan, and I am a resident of Wagholi and a proud owner of an Ather electric vehicle. I am writing to bring to your attention the pressing need for an Ather fast charger installation in Wagholi.

Currently, our locality lacks a fast charger, and this has been a significant inconvenience for Ather vehicle owners like myself. The absence of a fast charger limits the accessibility and usage of our electric vehicles, hindering the overall experience of owning an Ather scooter.

I would like to request your prompt attention to this matter and kindly urge you to consider installing an Ather fast charger in Wagholi at the earliest convenience. The addition of a fast charger will not only benefit the existing Ather vehicle owners but also encourage more residents to transition to electric vehicles, contributing to a sustainable and eco-friendly community.

I understand that there may be logistical considerations, but I believe that the installation of a fast charger in Wagholi aligns with Ather’s commitment to providing a seamless and enjoyable experience for its customers. Your swift action on this matter will undoubtedly strengthen the loyalty of Ather users in our area.

If you require any further information or assistance in facilitating this process, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to a positive response.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

Mohan Madan Bochgire

3 Likes

Check in your society… they will be able to install pay for charge station within premises

1 Like

I have already mailed them reported them but still not have any reply from their side

Bro, Chat gpt use Kiya ?

6 Likes

Ha :rofl:Bhai ha nahi kar sakte kya, firse email bheja he mene khud lika he reply nahi aya abhi tak let’s see now

Need few more in nagpur as well… Old ones are mostly out of service… A lot of maintenance related issues

1 Like