Ather bluetooth helmet

Of course, there are no free lunches. If they include it in the price, customers psychologically think of it as free and will still ask if they can get a rebate for not taking the ‘free’ helmets. In my own case, I already had 2 extremely good helmets when I bought Ather and didn’t really need another helmet. However, I had to take it since it was “included and free” :slight_smile:

Couldn’t agree more! So many lives are lost, limbs are broken and we still see such irresponsible riding. Sad state of affairs. In Mumbai, it is common to see 2 wheeler riders riding in opposite side even on highways without any fear.

1 Like

I feel that helmets have to be bought by the rider and pillion. Helmets are not universal size. You need to try 3-4 helmets to get one with a snug fit. All the laws in India on focus on the rider. When there is an accident and the bike falls, both the rider and pillion will fall. Both need to be wearing helmets. Kudos to Ola here for providing storage for 2 helmets. However only open face one fit. The Ather storage is only suitable for a single small helmet.

A full face helmet of L size does fit inside OLA boot.

3 Likes

If you ask this question to Ola, they will come up with a big YES and follow it up with terms and conditions just like those provided for the real world range.

2 Likes

I didn’t get it too last month at Porvorim

Why you are asking. Smart Bluetooth helmet from atger as you can make smart helmet by your own purchase a good helmet with a helmet Bluetooth headset and fit it into your helmet and use i recently bought 450x 2 days ago and using my axor helmet with Bluetooth headset fitted in that and it’s working as Ather connects with Bluetooth to helmet and mobile and when people says you are listening songs in your helmet they get shock how :joy: and when I explain them than they ohh great technology and i am able to change tracks from Ather dashboard and receive calls while riding and no issues in that a great product from Ather is Ather 450x with no issues till the date :blush::blush:

Can you share the purchase link and few photos of the Bluetooth headset you used in it.

1 Like

Gear Up Latest 2021 A1 Multi-Function Stereo Helmet Bluetooth Wireless On Ear Motorcycle Headphones With Mic Portable Noise Reduction Caller Auto Answer Support Smart Phone Computer Smart Device https://amzn.eu/d/4Pn50Ve

This is the link for Bluetooth headset for helmet that i am using and working great :smiley::+1:t2:

Great I have few queries

1. Is the installation simple?
  2. How is the mic quality? Can person on other end hears your voice clearly while we are driving? Any echoes?
  3. How much time the battery lasts ? Do we have to remove it for charging?
  4. How is the earpiece quality and volume?

Thanks

1. installation is DIY and quite simple just 10 minutes work only

2. mic quality is great very crisp to hear

3. battery lasts for around 8-10days for my usage and will work for 8-10 hours approx and you don’t have to remove it for charging you can put the cable near the front nose of helmet where the main device mic will be fitted the charging port is also there but be careful and charge it for only 30 mins fix as told by seller to avoid the battery damage as these have small battery in them

4. earpiece quality and volume and sound quality everything is perfect even the bass is good :blush: :sunglasses:

3 Likes