Ather android app 10.0.0

Ather android app 10.0.0 beta is live and sharing feedback and bugs here. But fill beta feedback Google form.

3 Likes

Share apk download link anyone??

2 Likes

There is no APK file, these are beta updates. The final version will be rolled out in a few days.

5 Likes

Bug…blue tooth connectivity issue and app sync issues

2 Likes

Bug spoted. Bluetooth connectivity issue

2 Likes

Issues faced.

1. Bluetooth connectivity(refusal to connect to scooted).
  2. Parked distance isn’t updated correctly eventhough the scooter location is updated in map.
  3. Call notification is scooter works about half time only.
  4. Charging percentage is not updated in app during fast charging. Restarting the app will fix it.
  5. Charging notification goes away sometimes without any intervention.
  6. Distance to empty on app is not properly shown(Top and button are cropped).
5 Likes

Totaly agree with u. Am facing the problems 1,2 & 5

3 Likes

I do not see ride expected range.

6 Likes

Not able to see battery percentage (soc%) and range kms in selected modes. (Top part of app is not showing) To check battery level have to plan a trip and it will show battery level there. Ride stats are not syncing or syncing in weeks delay Issue with network and new beta app 10.0.0 Sticky notification not working Gen 1.5 Ather 450 already raised ticket and filled Google form but sharing here for other owners info. Vi 2G network

Now sync happens randomly and it shows last sync anywhere from few hours to minutes ago but I can observe ride stats are syncing with a week delay. Signal strength on scooter is also showing barely 1 point to sometimes 2 points.

Push location and onboard maps doesn’t work at all

2 Likes

Got an update today .

2 Likes

Yes looks like stable version is released for all

2 Likes

Got the update today i think they have released the stable version.

2 Likes

for bluetooth pair the phone to scooter without app then open the app,the scooter should pair itself once your see your phone’s name on dashboard

2 Likes

Your ride stories’ section couldn’t open. I think the stable version is not yet recieved…

2 Likes

What i like:

1. The user interface
  2. The map with bread crumbs
  3. Location of ride start and end places are brought back
  4. Persistent notification while charging the vehicle

What i don’t like:

1. Its annoying to enable location permission in all the screens make to hate using the app
  2. The highlights page shows the chart for current month, can’t see the chart for 30th Jun on 1st July. Shouldn’t be rolling?
  3. App asks location permission to make bluetooth work, app queries your location for every minute, which drains the phone battery.
  4. Sharing rides with personal information is not fine. The map and ride path shouldn’t be there at all while sharing the ride statistics.

What is missing

1. VIN is nowhere found on the app
  2. Projeed range on the ride statistics
  3. Average speed on the ride statistics
  4. Top speed is only available on the share screen
  5. The braking, costing distance for each ride was available in the beta but missing now
  6. Graph on speed was available on the beta and missing now
  7. Dark theme
  8. No more trip details? Trip A and B became trip and now it’s completely gone.

What could have been done better

1. The home screen to display the range based on ride style instead of the true range.
  2. Notification when the vehicle is at 80% charged
  3. Account> My scooter displays only the vehicle number, it’s unnecessary or add additional details like VIN
  4. Forum opens in app, but can’t close it and return to app. Close the entire app, clear from recents and open the app again.
  5. Stop asking permissions again and again if user doesn’t want to give.
  6. Expected range for each ride mode based on current soc%.
  7. Account> charging history to show all history including home charging.
  8. Battery % consumed for each ride.
  9. Battery chart like phone.

Btw, who is asking for horn count?

21 Likes

ios app was very early,I had it on android since first beta

2 Likes

I thing its a bug :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Bump! Did you submit these in the google form, on the feedback section of the app?

2 Likes

Is anyone else facing an issue of sync on the new app? It does not sync with the scooter for atleast 6 minutes. On the previous app the sync used to happen every 3 minutes

3 Likes

It has been like this since a long time.

2 Likes