Ather 450x in Mysuru

I think, I will wait until the lease option details are out.
Looks like three years lease will be a better option.

Can any one explain what is the exact advantage between plus and pro. Does it make any sense for ppl to get 450x outside serviceable area …

149000 is upfront to buy 450X plus. No monthly charges there, but battery has 3 years warranty.
Pay 99000 + road tax and insurance with 1699 per month for unlimited battery warranty. So you basically buy scooter and lease the battery.

Oh …Good to see Mysore in that list… This changes my mood a little…
But it is quiet expensive, what say mysuru guys.

Upfront price is definitely expensive. But if someone uses for more than 40-50kms a day then, paying 99000 with battery lease is workable…
I am seriously considering keeping my 450 as it is…

seriously overpriced , even by paying 99k + 1699/- (for pro ) …
frankly speaking i am investing max 600/- for fuel per month as of today…
now i have to pay 1100/- extra !!!
i mean WTF…WTF…WTF…

hi all,
any idea , how to cancel the pre-order ?

Go to my account and on the order dash board you will find 3 dots or lines click on it, so that you will find one phone no to be called.
Call and that number and the ather team will ask why are you going to cancel give them the reason,and then they will ask you to drop down an email to them
After all this done they intiate your refund

Hope this helps you!!!

hi , thank you for the details.
i will do the needful

https://www.quora.com/Is-Ather-Energy-the-Tesla-Motors-of-India

The 150k which you are saying is exactly 450. I suggest buy 450 as soon as possible.

CANCELLED my order for 450X…

the purchase should not burn a big hole in my pocket. coz 150000/- for 450X is definitely a hole burner & damn costly.

Also I feel that 1650/- per month for subscription of pro or plus is costly and is 3 times more than what i spend for a petrol monthly bill. Its better i restart cycling than buy a costly 450X…

i would say its for rich folks and people who dont mind to burn a hole in their pocket.
Thanks everyone for the support

ONE MORE UPDATE : ATHER MIGHT COME OR MIGHT NOT COME TO MYSURU.
they dont have clarity . if at all they come , its in 2021

U can go with 450

Please do land in mysore as soon as possible

1 Like

I’ve created a Telegram group and I’m Looking for people who own an Ather or any EV in Mysuru for that matter. We will be discussing regarding the EV community and trips around Mysuru. Pls let me know your contact numbers and will add youu into the telegram group

Shared you my contact number in dm to you