Ather 450S | Pre-book a dash of change

Expecting quality…let see what will happen

1 Like

Let’s not keep our hopes High, from gen 3 the quality of everything is going downhill.

4 Likes

Yes that’s the reality…I think focusing only in profit

1 Like

How did people miss this, LOL!

“Nice try, stay tuned”

9 Likes

What’s in marked

3 Likes

This vehicle have cruise control?

2 Likes

Only the current 450X has the cruise control feature under development

5 Likes

It does not. If you refer to yesterday’s QnA on Ather Stack, someone from the Ather team clearly said that features which need a hardware change (like a dedicated key for cruise control) can’t be made retro compatible, implying that no current Athers will be getting it. Disappointed to say the least: Ask Us Anything on Atherstack and Ather Connect - #107

7 Likes

current issue is rule of having dedicated button for cruise control but TATA somehow managed to get pass it and update older nexon EVs to have it work in MID as dedicated mode.Hopefully Ather gets a wrokaround too similar like replacing smart eco with cruise control where mode switch button acts as speed control

Or just completely take over bluetooth call/music shortcuts,I never felt the need to pair my phone to scooter but I would prefer having cruise.

11 Likes

Better Ather should take the Power on button in right hand to be use as cruise control while driving…to be need some some software updates

2 Likes

That contradict with what @tarun said on community day

12 Likes

In yesterday’s qna the Ather team did not clearly answered about the cruise control and advance regen which most of the Ather owners are waiting for. They should have clearly answered which model will get these features. And if none of the current model’s including gen3.1 are compatible for cruise control then just let us all Ather owners know about this.

2 Likes

Is it confirmed?

1 Like

Ather is cheating us… They sold me 450 Propack, I paid ₹20,000/- exclusively for Propack. Now from 01st September 2023, we need to shell out ₹999/- as subscription fees. They must give atleast some years free, when we have paid ₹20,000/- extra for Propack, else the ones without Propack is same in use.

1 Like

Propack has a validity of 3 years connected services. If you are still not able to use it, shoot a mail to customercare@atherenergy.com

But I didn’t get it, pro pack is for 20000 for 3 years, but now we can get it in 3000 for three years so what about remaining 17000 which we paid? But I guess pro pack is different and Ather connect is different. Pro Pack is about Software like Auto Hold, Modes, and all. While Ather connect is for connectivity features like Map, Ride stats, Trip Planner etc

1 Like

3-years of free connected services are included. The rest goes for your scooter’s performance pack upgrade like, the touch screen, ride mode unlocked and ride data on your app. As I said, you should get it if you bought a pro pack. else send in a mail to customercare@atherenergy.com.

1 Like

I think you got confused between plus/X which had range with warp difference and in pro pack now both scooters have warp and 105 range just propack has the atherstack 5 OS which can benfit from internet features where as base 450x just has black UI

4 Likes

Ather connect is just internet 4G plan,pro pack is the software experince which you get on touchscreen without it you get just black screen with battery percentage and speed

something like this,not my pic

1 Like

My bad with so many versions in a short span. @encrustace Dewang has mentioned the difference

5 Likes